Thursday, December 4, 2008

computer-eyes, computerize

home from work. today was a pretty awesome day. told my classes the "vanishing twin" story, much to their excitement and/or disgust. my job rules, i realized it again today as i was waiting for my first class to begin at 9:05am and leaving for the day at 3:10pm. i get paid year round and have off for every single holiday plus another month of vacations like xmas break, fall break, and spring break. i don't get paid a lot, but it's the perfect job for right now.

in other news, i am totally into watching footballers wives. trashy & scandalous but completely engrossing. now off to cuddle with my hubby on the couch and watch our dvr-ed top chef.


  1. I am about to go watch Top Chef on my dvr as well! I like to watch it while I am eating dinner. It always makes whatever I am eating seem more scrumptious.

  2. melissa- i totally do the same thing! it either makes my food taste better or make me feel shitty that mine is just mac 'n cheese with broccoli in it! haha..


Blogging tips