Tuesday, December 2, 2008

sweet summer, part two

okay. so after making my summer wishes post yesterday morning, celebrating my bow dresses, pool swimming, downtown walking, bike riding summer of 08, i feel better accepting this cold winter. at least i have summer 09 to look forward to- jersey shore, new york city, vermont, lots of beach time and traveling. OH and a secret maybe too. "secret maybe?" yup. so here's to accepting winter in all its glory! i am stoked on the cold weather gear and my new coats, tea dates and mittened-hands, cozy sundays in bed while snow covers the ground outside, and especially christmas. and for now, off to teach my little kiddies.


  1. I wish I could be as accepting of this season as you are!

    The photo you've got here is beautiful, did you take it?

  2. that picture is sooo pretty! i wish we had something like that here!

    maybe we can hang out when you come to nyc if you have time!

  3. mandy, no i didn't take it! i wish. it's a photo from japan, they are all led lights! pretty amazing...

  4. kara i would love to hang out! one of my dear friends emily lives there too! she is vegan too, maybe you know her? (not that vegan means you know everyone, but its a small world!)


Blogging tips