Tuesday, December 9, 2008

tea club

tea is the topic for today i guess! this is a photo of the club i sponsor at work, the tea club! every tuesday we meet in my classroom to drink tea and eat baked goods like scones and cupcakes. the kids are so adorable. here's a few photos of us.

this was taken today. my poor twisted "tea" shirt!
my cute little tea-clubbers

t for tea
"T" for tea...get it?

and a closer look at the graphic on our shirt. my insane mind dreamed it up. hahah.
close up of the graphic on our shirt- my idea :)

7 comments:

  1. haha that shirt is perfect! I WANT ONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can make that happen! they're on deep vs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuuute! i will even pay for it if need be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is soo cute!!

    that blond girl in the front is foxy! check out those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kara she is a wild woman! hank noticed her first too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "woman" indeed! are you sure she is in high school and didn't just sneak into your club?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fantastic find - can't wait to see what you two come up with!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips