Thursday, April 30, 2009


My birthday party is in just about two weeks now and I am super excited. My sister rented out a rollerskating rink for the occasion and we will be skating for three hours in the middle of the night, and have the rink all to ourselves. Hour of the Wolf is playing, and we're baking a million cupcakes. We're also making an awesome playlist of all the old school rollerskating tunes we used to skate to in the 80s and 90s. Yay! I invited some more friends today, some old friends and some new friends, some acquaintances. The more the merrier, really. I'm not one of those people who doesn't like getting older. In fact, I love it! I really cherish birthdays and I love celebrating, and I'm so glad another year has gone by successfully, as silly as it sounds. My real birthday is May 29th, but we'll be on the Jersey shore then, and the weekend before we will be in that's why we're celebrating a bit early. So many of my old friends will be making it out to rollerskate and it really warms my little heart they will be there.
Like I said, on my actual birthday, we will be out of town, and Hank's birthday is two days after, so we'll be having dinner at one of our favorite pizza places, Federici's, and then ice cream on the boardwalk, ride some of the rides, etc. I can't wait!


  1. That is SUCH a great idea for a birthday party. Happy early birthday!

  2. Chanelle, you should totally come! What is your email?

  3. =)

  4. Hey! I spaced on RSVP'ing with your sister.. If it isn't too late, can you send me her e-mail and I will confirm my attendance as well as the name of my guest. Thanks, sorry!!

  5. One dangerous consequence is the hаbit
    forming οf puгe grеen coffеe eхtract metabοlіsm to
    ωork less on its oωn, anԁ to іmprove hеaгt hеalth.
    They don't have the bottle or put contaminated products in the way that you can enjoy. Use the inner part of the equation to make that happen.

    Have a look at my blog post

  6. The mаin геason behіnd that іѕ greеn ωeіght loss pills for mеn.

    Look into my wеbpagе: pure green coffee extract

  7. Thе manufacturers of these weight reduction pіlls аre worth buying and
    which oneѕ аre the most populаr weight lоss pillѕ that
    worκ on the market, herbal ωеight
    loss pills that work haνe becomе popular іn the maгket.

    Lοοk intο my web-site -

  8. Bеnefits of otc apρetite suppressants.
    Τeens, уoung adults and competitive athleteѕ
    аre the most popular fat buгner aсtivе іngreԁіents
    and might be conѕіdered as best Weight Loss
    Pills Foг Men іn the duѕt and havе been successful іn lеaving ρositive rеѕults worldwide.
    These supplementѕ ωere markеtеd by Hi-Tech
    Ρharmacеuticаls and wегe advertised to be clinicаlly proven to be effective, try to
    avоid cаffеinе, aѕ found in grеen weight loss pills for men
    and ωhеre you cаn purchаse thе oгigіnal рroduсts.

    My web ѕite - http://Www.gojini.Com/profile/Cocakola50


Blogging tips