Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Madeline!

The picture in the middle makes me laugh because it really looks like she's saying "Hey guys! It's my birthday!"


  1. happy 1st bday madeline!!

    she's so cute. i love the teeny tiny ones of her.

  2. What a little cutie. Happy Birthday! It's my little Mamacita's birthday next month. I can't believe she will be 5! Time flies.

  3. Aw! So adorable! Im sorry I didn't update back on the tattoo comment I left you, again having a 5month old, it's so hard getting time to myself on the computer! :) But thank you so much for your insight, I have a 3/4 sleeve as well for the same reason as you. I knew that i wanted to have tattoos, but also a life. I have one on my wrist as well, but i knew that most people are growing to overlook those.
    For some reason, I can't see this tattoo idea ( an army style pin up girl) anywhere but my forearm! haha, now im sure it would look great somewhere else on my body, but I just need to start thinking about it.
    Actually, you being a teacher and covering them up everyday was what put the whole idea in my mind. "If she can do it, so can I!" but i can obviously tell, it's not easy.
    Hmm.. I will have to do some serious thinking, I want to get more as well in my lifetime, but know that i shouldn't rush things, getting everything at once isnt fun you know? I want to get them as I continue to grow as a person, because some of my ideas will probably change or fade.
    I also worry about what Scarlett will think of me and Ben, I wonder if she'll be embarassed by us when we go to school functions, but then i also think, that we are going to teach her to be a free spirit,and embrace her individuality, so lets hope she'll love them! :)


Blogging tips