Tuesday, April 7, 2009


hello!, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

I have had a lot of new followers and new commenters on my blog as of late and I'd love to meet you! I'd love it if you'd introduce yourself and let me know how you found my blog! Also, leave me a link to yours so I can follow you!

So, HI! Nice to meet you :).


  1. I guess this is weird, I found your blog through your livejournal. You were on the friends page of one of my friends, Corey. I always liked your entries because they were interesting, light-hearted, usually had pictures, and you updated often. So, when I saw that you started a blog I decided to follow. This is my blog: http://icanttellyoubutiknowitsmine.blogspot.com/ It’s not very interesting, I don’t update often… My name is Celeste, I live in Denver with my husband and our two dogs. Nice to “meet” you.

  2. So silly but someone linked me to your flickr because of your amazing hair cut! So HI! I have an lj but I think you said that you don't really add people on there (mine is azulskies) -- but thank you for posting everything. Especially your post last week-- I meant to comment because I agree so so much. XOXO

  3. I guess I should comment this post too =P I've been reading for about two weeks. My boyfriend and I have been casually talking about planning our wedding (just kinda brain storming) so I went on a ton of sites and saw some of your wedding pictures! =] It linked back to your fliker, which linked to your blog and here I am. My name is Sydney, I live in Atlanta,and you can get to my blog by clicking my name =P.

  4. Hello! I guess I'm a new reader, too. I found your flickr site through Offbeat Bride, and thought your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! My husband and I were married last May, and I still can't stop looking at wedding pictures.

    Been enjoying your blog, hope you don't mind me reading :)

    If you're interested, you can find me on:



  5. Hello! I feel weird posting a comment but here goes...I have been reading your blog for some time now. I stumbled across it through mindless Blogger wandering. I was hooked because I found that your passion and excitement about life was as beautiful as you are. Also, I am (almost) a teacher and one of the first posts I read involved your students and their "tea" shirts. You are welcome to visit my blog but I will warn you--I mostly post pictures of my children and our adventures in sunny Florida. Not much exciting going on here.


    Nice to "meet" you too.

  6. Hi! I'm a new reader too. Found your blog via your Flickr and can't actually remember how I found your Flickr, but probably through a tattoo group I think.

    I'm never sure about internet etiquette - you know whether I should say hi when I follow a new persons blog, whether it's okay to comment on someone's blog if you don't personally know them, so to avoid sounding like a weirdo I usually don't! But I love reading your blog as I'm trying to improve my health and start working out and your blog always seems full of tips and inspiration! So, Hi from me!!

  7. Hello! I'm a new reader and my name is Danielle as well! I am getting to this post over a year late due to the fact that I just discovered your blog a few days ago. Since I like to start things from the beginning, going to the start of your blog was the logical response for me. I am not sure how I came across your blog but I can tell you that I am very glad that I did. You seem like such a sweet girl and I love reading your upbeat posts. I’m not really sure what else to say, except that I look forward to hearing back from you and excited to see how your amazing blog unfolds.


Blogging tips