Monday, May 11, 2009

Easy and Delicious

I have gotten a couple of comments on this photo of pasta salad I made for Mother's Day so I thought I would just share the recipe. It's the easiest thing in the world to make, and so delicious.

2 boxes organic whole wheat pasta
1 large green bell pepper
1 large red bell pepper
1 large yellow bell pepper
1 nice sized head broccoli
Amy's low-fat Italian dressing

Simply boil pasta, drain and cool.
Add chopped up veggies.
Add Italian dressing to taste.

Mix.

Serve cold- it's so refreshing on a hot summer day and full of vitamins and good for you stuff!

6 comments:

  1. Hello. Found your blog while browsing. You salad looks yummy, I love brocolli in my salads.

    Your pics with Mommy and Nanny are adorable. Beatutiful wedding pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mora!
    It is soo good! You should try it.

    Thanks for the kind words...and nice to meet you! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG my boyf would LOVE these! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made this today and it was delicious! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips