Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sister, sister!

My sister and I got (very large) sister tattoos this past week. They'll be shaded and colored in a couple of weeks.

Here's us!
my gorgeous sister and me

My very swollen leg:
new, done on 6/12 on my (very swollen) right thigh

And Lauren's!

teacup tattoo outline, originally uploaded by LaurHawth.


  1. I love your matching sister tattoos! I have been wanting to move onto the thigh area for ages but I'm scared to death that it will hurt really bad.

  2. India and Cherie- it actually wasn't that bad at all! At first it hurt of couse but after about 10 minutes it was surprisingly easy! :)

  3. I've never posted before, but I love your blog! Your little boy is so sweet, congratulations! :)

    Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you minded me using your teacups tattoo design. I would likely change some bits so that it's not an exact replica, but I wanted to make sure it's alright with you before "stealing". The design really resonates with me. I would be changing the words to "empty your cup". Anyway, my email is if you'd like to respond. Thanks! :)

  4. LOVE THEM! How many hours did the outline take?


Blogging tips