Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ask me...

SO with Hank on tour and one of my number one Prescott girls sick with the flu, I have a lot of time on my hands outside of working out and doing things around the house! What better time to invite you, all of my lovely blog friends, to play a little game with me!

Go ahead and comment and name anything in my life you'd like to see a photo of! It can be where I sleep, my favorite makeup, the view from my living room window...anything!

Later this week I will make a picture post showing you all of the things in my world you were interested in seeing!

Also, please post this in your blog so we can keep the little game going!

Hello from Prescott, AZ! Heading to the gym...in my winter coat! BRRR

24 comments:

  1. Ooo! Ooo! I wanna see....
    Your closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! i love this game!
    i want to see...
    your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute idea!

    let's see where you listen to music <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. one the you suggested...
    your favorite makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see where you keep your shoes :)

    http://oliveobserver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to see...
    Your most fav-o-rite place in Prescott.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to see where you sleep, where you keep your books, and a picture of your favorite knick knack in your house!

    Cute idea Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Great idea!! I'd like to see what you use for your beauty regime as you always look so fresh faced! And I agree with Chelseabird - books!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooo cute! I may have to steal this idea :) I want to see where you are right this second!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to see the thing that you treasure most.
    Love the idea! You're just so stinkin cute!
    Can't wait to see you next week! Luv

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this!


    I would like to see your closet!


    Someone else has asked but i second it :)

    Kirsty xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would def like to see what shoes you have and your fav makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what are your essential beauty products you cant live without, favorite mug, favorite record/cd

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cute idea!!!
    I would love to see your favorite outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun!

    I'd like to see your desk (at home and work!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute! I want to see your movie collection!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good idea! I'd like to see any Halloween decorations you've got going on right now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like to see your living room!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh I'd also like to see any way you have your wedding pics displayed at home!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope I'm not too late for this but I'd like to see your winter and fall coats.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips