Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tattoo time!

I got tattooed yesterday, for an annoyingly long time, but Cory and I finished two large pieces we've been working on- my left rib panel and my right thigh. I feel so happy that they are complete, and now everything on my body has been finished and I can move on to bigger and better things! I really, really want to tattoo my neck but I know that's not the smartest idea, as I'm still working for the time being. Patience is good. :) I'll probably just knock out the rest of my other rib panel so I can be done with that horrible spot. Still unsure though. But anyway, here are some photos from yesterday- just low-quality blackberry ones- but as soon as my swelling goes down a bit I'll post nice photos of my finished, beautiful pieces. Thanks Cory!

me, wondering if I can sneak out before he notices- escaping finishing up my ribs yet again! haha.

heeey!

HOUSE OF PAIN- I am loving the new setup
new setup, love it

thigh
finishing my thigh piece

annnnd the most painful part of the day!
getting my rib panel finished

4 comments:

  1. Very nice tats, especially the colors. You're brave to do your side, although I know it hurts more on bone than flesh. Holding off on the neck will keep maximum job openings available, lol. Funny how everything is stereotyped these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly! Two sittings in one? You're one brave lady.
    Can't wait to see your new babies once they are all nice and healed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO..so excited! Can't wait to see the thigh finished & your maybe you'll give me a peep show for your rib one when you come in next! haha
    I have to admit, I think of getting a new one ALL the time.
    I really want a neck tattoo! In the small of my neck. Small & sexy but I know I won't give into temptation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips