Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wanna do me a favor? *edited with proper link!

Here is an email from my dear, dear friend and basically "big sister," Rhonda! I would just love it if you would go ahead and vote for her daughter Yazee!

Here is the email she sent so you have some background!

"Ok everybody, first, I apologize for doing this but I guess I'm THAT mom! I entered Yazee in a Gap casting call & need your help! There are 3 contestes she could possibly win. One is Fan Favorite. Since I know that you are all FANS of Yazee, I'm asking for your votes! She's a little behind in the contest since I just entered, so we need ALL of your votes!
You can vote once a day until Nov. 17th. You will have to register to vote, just make sure that you click off the opt. mail offers & you won't be slammed with junk mail. Feel free to send this to other Yazee fans!


Thank you sooo much for supporting Yazee! Let's help her win some goodies!!!!

Thanks guys! I love you all. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww!! LOVE YOU lil sis! Thanks for supporting Yaz! I realized reading your post that unless you have the email I sent with her picture...they won't be able to find her. So, feel free to forward it.


Blogging tips