Wednesday, November 25, 2009

some nail polish picks for fall/winter

from left to right:

OPI "You Don't Know Jacques" Matte
OPI "Russian Navy" Matte
OPI "Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow"
Essie "Mint Candy Apple"

As I use these, I will post photos of each color. The third polish isn't really done justice here, but it's a deep, dark pretty!


  1. Can't wait to see the green one in action! I've heard of it, but have yet to see it.

  2. I've been wanting to try a dark navy nail polish, but I don't normally try out of the ordinary colors. Maybe I'll buy some!

  3. oh i love my "you don't know jacques"! you will too <3

  4. Ooooh! I so want to try the mint apple candy *on a mission now*

  5. Here today..aragon tomorrow is my fave!! I love it. We got the matte collection in the salon and it didn't do well.... but I think my town is behind with the trends...
    good picks!

  6. Crazy- I have every single one of those!
    AND LOVE them all! :)

  7. I have the russian navy but I think I need that green in my life.

  8. These all look amazing!! I think I'm going to have to try a couple out!

  9. I just had my hands on the first and last one on your list. I left the store without any, but now i am rethinking.


Blogging tips