Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday!

Today's highlights:
-waking up to yet another lovey dovey and super long email from my darling.
-spending the afternoon with dear friend and "big sis" Rhonda and getting my hair colored and trimmed!
-Taco Bell for dinner (soo not my usual, but it was delicious and a rare treat!)
-coming home to Madeline just about freaking out from being so excited...nothing is better than the unconditional love she gives Hank and me.
-photo updates from Hank on tour. Especially the pictures from Babycakes and Red Bamboo! So jealous!
-realizing that he gets home in ten days, very awesome.
-thinking about Amber's visit which is coming up very soon! So excited for all of our usual escapades to ensue, long walks downtown, and girltalk...


not the best pics, but I wanted to show you my new hair! It's not a huge change but my bangs are a little shorter :)

Tuesday night

cutie Madeline!

Tuesday night

4 comments:

  1. Awwww... it was one of my highlights too! Luv ya "lil sis".
    P.S. I forgot to tell you the weirdest dream I had about you a few days ago.... You came into the salon & had me do dermal implants on you even though I had no idea how & I was freaking out cause I wasn't licensed for that & thought that I get busted. I don't know....don't ask me what that was about. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ate at Red Bamboo for the first time last week--it was AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your feeling better lately! This funky mood everyone has been in is starting to make me think its the moon! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips