Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I <3 Lindsay at Sass and Craft!

So my blog was offline for a bit tonight while the lovely Lindsay uploaded this adorable blog layout she created for me!



You all should click on her name or that photo and follow her. She is the cutest and super crafty too! She will actually be offering custom layouts soon, so once you follow her, stay tuned on her blog for more info about her creations! And Lindsay, I so appreciate you making this layout for me, you're the best. I really appreciate it.

As for me, Hank is about to get home and hopefully he can fix this phone debacle I seem to be in. I have been having the dreaded Blackberry "hourglass of death" on my phone forever, even after a battery pull! Yikes!

16 comments:

  1. Love the new layout!! I think mine needs a makeover soon too.
    good luck with your bberry, I have one too but haven't had any issues yet.... *crosses fingers*
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lovvvvveeee all of this new blog stuff--so great! lindsay did an awesome job (and i totally agree with you, she's such a cute face).

    ReplyDelete
  3. the new layout looks great. Lindsay is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute layout!

    I had that problem with my BB for ages. Finally sorted itself out but I've had loads of trouble with it! Eek!

    Still getting a new BB next week though! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout!

    p.s. I have a button now if you'd like to add :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. She did such an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh mannnnn, i clicked on your blog last night & was like 'OH NO!" hehe, i was worried.
    but it looks adorableeeee. you both are! she did a great job. i am jealous! i am going to go check out her blog right now :)
    have a good day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the facelift your little blog got! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new layout is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the share, she is adorable and i am now following her! cute layout, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks great! love the little scalloped edges under your header! it really reminds me of a candy store ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the new look. it is, well, sweet.

    b.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips