Sunday, December 6, 2009

RIP, Simba


Simba, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

I didn't mention this in my weekend review because I wanted to make a separate entry for my wonderful cat. I typically don't like felines as pets, but Simba was such a special animal, and has been a part of our family for over 17 years. He led a long, happy life, living in both NJ and AZ. He died in his sleep, and I know he did so peacefully. I found him under my father's desk on Saturday afternoon, and we had him cremated that same day. Simba was the most beautiful cat there ever was, and I miss him terribly.

Rest in Peace darling boy.

xo

14 comments:

  1. oh no! i am so sorry. he was a cutie.
    hope your doing okay!

    big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( He was so sweet, I'm sorry to hear about that. I love cats so much and Simba was truly special and one of my favorite ginger kittens.

    xo-Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. rest in peace little kitty.hope you're okay danielle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry!!!!! I know how much you all loved him! He was such a cute kitty.
    Hope you guys are doing okay.
    Luv ya! Hugs!!!! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww he was such a pretty cat! :( I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is so hard <|3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow over 17 years in your family! He really was a pretty cat and I bet he had a really amazing life with a warm cozy place to sleep and yummy food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww babe...
    that is so sad.
    what a cutie he was.
    atleast you got so many years with him
    sending my love
    <3333

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's horrible news.
    Losing a pet is not easy.

    Sorry to hear he's gone, happy to hear it was peacefull.

    RIP Simba!

    ReplyDelete
  9. poor simba...i will miss your cute face but not your creepy meows in the middle of the night or being a food monster. rip

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sad, but that's a long life!
    I can't imagine finding my cat like that... I think I would be scarred forever. I love my kitties so much.
    He is beautiful!!! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw...I'm so sorry!! That makes me super sad!! I'm sending you lots of warm fuzzies right now!! He was such a cutie!! That picture you post of him is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips