Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saturday


Saturday, originally uploaded by daniellehampton.

Here's my typical hands-on-hips pose. haha. It's been a super lazy (relaxing sounds so much better doesn't it?!) morning. I'm heading off to do some shopping and get my baking supplies for tonight and tomorrow. I will be sure to post some recipes and fun from my baking excursions. Tonight Hank and I have a fabulous date night planned- sushi, night time walks through all the beautiful lights downtown, and hopefully some hot drinks (cider for me, coffee for him!). I'll be sure to upload lots of photos later.

Outfit details:

Dress- Target
Belt- H&M
Tights- you can't see these but they're sweater tights by Hue

Have a fabulous day everyone!

13 comments:

  1. you are too cute! Have a fun date night can't wait to see your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Hue sweater tights I have a horrible sweater tight addiction. I am even starting to worry myself! Haha. Have a great date night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love suchi *__* have a nice
    dinner and i will waiting the recipies:.


    check my blog!!
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i just bought this dress last week. so cute :)

    hope your date night is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont you love this dress? I also bought it! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are an absolute doll! I love your tats!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really want a belt for my waist like that

    ReplyDelete
  8. so adorable you are, and have fun on your date night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw that dress at Target the other day and fell in love! I'm hoping I can go back and get it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also saw that dress at Tar-jay (my fave place) and fell in love! If I could pull it off, I would have bought it too! It looks gorgeous on you! So glad you got to enjoy sushi yesterday too!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. how do you always look so amazing?
    i mean honestlyyyyy!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips