Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday

I am being quite lazy today and I definitely needed a morning like this! I woke up around 8am, and proceeded to do absolutely nothing outside of tv-watching, tea-drinking, and blog-reading. A very perfect kind of morning if you ask me! Hank is still sick, so he slept in for awhile, and once he got up I kind of did too. I made myself some breakfast and then thought I should probably get ready for the day. I'm planning on running to Target in a bit, then the gym, and tonight Hank and I are maybe going to the movies, or maybe I can finally convince him to watch "Away We Go" with me. It's so funny because I've asked him about three times to watch it, and every time he asks what it's about, and every time I say, "I'm not sure, but it has the guy from The Office" in it!" in the hopes that I can trick him into watching a chick-flick with me! haha. Another movie that looks absolutely wonderful is "Dear John." I really like the main actress, Amanda Seyfried, and I also really enjoy watching her in "Big Love!" I'm a total sucker for sappy, 10-tissue movies like "The Notebook," and this is another movie adapted from a novel by the same author, Nicolas Sparks. The trailer even makes me cry!



This morning Janel also featured me on her lovely blog. It was really neat to be one of her featured bloggers and I really appreciate you including me, Janel! If you don't already follow her, you definitely should hop over and say hi- I love her blog and I know you will too!

I also wanted to remind you guys that today is the last day I will be accepting Formspring questions before tomorrow's "Formspring Sunday" post. So if you have any questions for this week's round, feel free to shoot them my way!

I hope all of you have a wonderful, beautiful weekend! I still have two more days off after this one, and I'm excited to really enjoy my time.

I'll leave you with some photos that Hank snapped about an hour ago. I'm going to try and take outfit photos more often. Even though they seem a little too much "me me me" they are fun to look back on and even fun to take! There a few more on my Flickr too.

I feel like tap dancing.

1

2


Hank kept taking photos, I guess this is my "I'm done" face.

;)

Saturday shoes

Saturday shoes

"Marie" is officially framed and has found her place on our wall! "Augusta" will soon be joining her. I am so pleased with how this turned out, frame-wise. Thanks Michael's!

"Marie," home from the framers!

I wish she was looking at the camera :)

I wish she was looking at the camera!

Happy weekend! xo

30 comments:

  1. You have totally made me want to watch that 'dear john' film. Though I may have to fly over and watch it with you cos my boyfriend hates all the girly soppy chick flicks i love

    have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  2. The print looks awesome! Away we go is such a nice movie, my boyfriend watched it with me and really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your outfit, terribly cute!
    That trailer made me CRY CRY CRY, especially because I adore both main actors in the film.
    The ending is what is so gut wrenching. I feel like Nicholas Spark never ends his books very "happily" but I know that term is relative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your clothes!!and that print is great!!! i adore her work!!!! i wanna get a tattoo of one of her pieces soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much..now I have a lump in my throat after watching that trailer! Ha Ha!
    P.S. Tell your husband that he won't regret watching 'Away We Go'. Definitely not a typical chick flick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marie looks awesome, like part of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress
    Love the tights
    Love the shoes
    Love the new wallart
    <3 it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was so funny to read this just now because I just rented 'Away We Go' and am trying to get my boyfriend to watch it with me today. I read your "It has the guy from The Office in it" line and started laughing because that's the only thing I could think of to explain it to my boyfriend.

    I love love LOVE your dress in these photos! You always put together the best outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just ordered the book version of Dear John and am excited to read it. I always have to read the book before seeing the movie. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read the book dear John...Sad stuff.

    I've been wanting to watch away we go

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just got "away we go" in the mail today (loooove netflix). So excited to watch! Your shoes are super cute. Enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My boyfriend and I just watched Away We Go last night. The first thing he asked after the movie started "Is that the guy from the office?" Ha! Now you've totally made me want to watch Dear John too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree I want to see Dear John. I soon as I seen the trailer it was a must see for sure. I also want to see Valentines Day. It has a lot of famous actors in it.

    Your print really pops in that frame.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you have a nice weekend! I want to see Away We Go too! And Dear John! But I want to read the book first!

    ReplyDelete
  15. danny took me to see away we go when it was in the theaters. we both loved it, and you've seen my husband, right?! if he liked it, i'm sure that your hubby will enjoy it too. it was really cute.

    nicholas sparks is from nc, and his stories are usually based in my state, so i enjoy them too. me and my girlfriend watched the proposal last night, and we were talking about how dear john looked cute too <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love love love that print!

    and i'm happy my friend recommended your blog to me! you are so darling!

    i love that you still chose to get tattoos and are a teacher. it gives me hope that i can still get some and have a great career!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah I am not one for chick flicks myself. This one seems cute but my involvement with military destroys everything haha. I must ask though where you found those amazing shoes!?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love saturdays like that!! ^^ you look so pretty, that dress and shoes are amazing, very inspired!!
    have a nice sunday
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love your outfit, danielle. you always dress so wonderfully!

    love the print! it looks great..framed and all up on the wall.

    yayyy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved Away We Go. It was so sweet. I watched it with my boyfriend, and it was very good stuff. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that dress, and I'm totally in love with your tattoos - they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hope you got to watch away we go! my husband took me to see it for my birthday this summer cause he knew it was a movie i've like, but he ended up liking it too :).

    ReplyDelete
  23. Eee I love your outfit, its so cute! those shoes are gorgeous. I want them! :O x

    ReplyDelete
  24. i loved the book 'dear john' and can't wait to see the film xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the entire outfit! Glad your Saturday was a good one <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. That dress is super adorable. I love the neckline on it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just started to read Dear John, cant wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dear John looks very sweet. I'm looking forward to that movie. And your dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I can't wait to see Dear John. And I wouldn't classify Away We Go as a chick flick. Definitely a lot of male humor in there too :) But that's just my opinion. It was a great movie!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips