Inside, I always carry the same things-
from clockwise, starting at the bag...
- pencil case...I always have a black pen with me...I hate using any other color in my dayplanner! Weird, I know! And being a teacher, I also always have red pens with me.
- wallet, meticulously organized
- Kindle (I've talked about this wonderful gadget many times- I love it!)
- Makeup bag- inside: Laura Mercier translucent pressed powder, Burts Bees Pomegranate lip balm (addicted), an Hour of the Wolf guitar pick (I don't know how that got in there but these (and bobby pins) can usually be found near me all the time), teasing comb (when I need that volume!) ;)
- my sunglasses for today/sunglasses case
I hope all of you have a fabulous Friday evening. Hank and I are off to enjoy a great dinner at Bin239, one of our favorite restaurants in town. Afterward I will be enjoying a late night gym visit with my friend Robyn, I can't wait!
I also wanted to share this adorable photo of Madeline I snapped while taking photos of my bag. She seems to be saying, "Mommmm, no more pictures! PLEASE." I love it.