Wednesday, March 31, 2010

a couple of my fave bloggers are doing something special...

Tell Your Story is a six week online art journal class taught by Elsie and Rachel of Red Velvet Art. They've designed this class to help you artistically document your daily life as well as your hopes and dreams through daily prompts and challenges. They'll be sharing book making projects as well as tips and tricks for finding and storing your supplies.
Along with daily prompts you can participate in live chats to get friendly with your classmates and enjoy Q&A time with your teachers. Click here for registration information and more details or e-mail racheldenbow(at)gmail(dot)com. xoxo, Rachel and Elsie


  1. totally signed up for this! i'm so excited!! =D

  2. This is such a wonderful idea! Love it. Are you planning on participating?

  3. I wish I had the time for this - it sounds wonderful. I imagine it's very inspiring!
    If you're participating, will you be showing us some of your work? I would love that!
    Clare x

  4. This sounds so great. I'm thinking of signing up. Are you?

  5. It does look SO cool! I'm not really into crafting or things like this at all, but if I was, I would totally do it. It looks like SO much fun. You guys should do it! <3

  6. This looks like so much fun! I wish I had more time in my days to try it.

  7. I'm doing it,
    and I'm sosososososo very excited <3

  8. You really make it appear so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be
    actually something that I think I might by no
    means understand. It seems too complicated and very wide for
    me. I'm having a look ahead to your subsequent submit, I will attempt to get the hold of it!

    Here is my blog post: NFL Jerseys Wholesale


Blogging tips