Friday, April 2, 2010

a good reminder...

My friend Michelle posted this on her Facebook this morning, and I really connected to it. What a great reminder! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did. Thanks, girlfriend!



I'm in Mesa at Mom and Dad's, and I just got home from an amazing walk and workout at my parent's country club. I love working out with all the cute people in golf gear, it always makes me smile! It's also so nice to be able to walk right up to the gym...I miss living here when there's gorgeous weather like this, but I know the heat is unbearable pretty soon here. Ms. Amber Joy is currently in the shower, and then we'll be heading out so she can get her very first tattoo! I'm going to document the whole thing, so those who have never gotten a tattoo can see the process. We're going to follow it up with some shopping and dinner at Pita Jungle. I'll be back later with fun photos and a few weekend posts. Enjoy your beautiful Friday, darlings!

xoxo

I'll leave you with sleepy-eyed Madeline and some spring prettiness from my closet. :)
Good morning sleepy head!

spring has sprung!

12 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle,
    I absolutely love that quote. Definitely a great reminder for me, and a wonderful start to my day. Hope you girls have an awesome weekend. (Good luck, Amber!)

    PS-Madeline is too cute; love the skirt as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE that reminder...so perfect in every way! I can't wait to see the documentation of the tattoo process! I never took photos while getting mine...although I was laying down, so I do have an excuse. =)
    Happy Friday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy Easter :)
    And let's remember the reason we celebrate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quotes and love the print of your top / dress / skirt (whatever it is)! And how cute is Madeline! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are very welocme my sweet friend Danielle! that is one of my favorite inspirational pieces. Enjoy your weekend home! I just started a blog as well - mashellshocked.blogspot.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful quote! I needed that :)

    Can't wait to see the tattoo process - I'm thinking of getting one myself, so I look forward to seeing it!

    - Laura, owleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh! i love that print. :) so fun and springy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definetly going to print that quote.

    It's very meaningful and inspirational to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow....
    good words to live by!
    cutest doggy ever :)
    hope you had a good weekend/easter
    xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, Danielle!! I've decided to leave you a comment now because it's a bit wierd to read you every day you blog and that you don't know I read you... I'm Georgina, from Spain and it's been a long time since a started following you secretly while you blogged... Hope you can excuse me one day for being so shy..
    I think today was a good day because I really liked your last post.. it was not a good day and reading that piece of positivity was great!!
    Huge kisses, lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where have you been! :( I feel like you haven't posted in forever, hopefully you're just busy having fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm new here, but I wanted to say hello. Your posts are so lovely and cheery and this quote really helped me turn around this crumby morning. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips