Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy weekend!

Quick to post to say happy weekend to all of you! We spent the morning outside and now we're heading to Target to pick up a few things. I'll be back later with a regular update and perhaps a weekly belly photo.

Have a beautiful day! Here are a few photos that are all pretty much the same thing. haha. Oh well. We haven't taken photobooth ones in awhile so I thought I'd include them all. xoxo


baby in the belly!


take two


  1. I have this dress in polka dots. You are so pretty, missy.

  2. You both are so cute. Your hair looks really good. I like the side bangs.

  3. You two look adorable, as always. I can't wait until I'm out of school with a big girl job and get to spend the weekends running errands with Jared, my boyfriend!

  4. Aww how sweet! Watch out for that baby section in target... gets me every time! ;o)

  5. you and hank look so lovely. that is a great outfit, by the way.


  6. i love love love that dress!

  7. omg, i just found your blog and i'm so in love :') you and hank are the most adorable couple in the whole wide world. I just broke up with my bf couple of months ago and though i'm a bitter lemon about love now I gotta say: you guys made me believe that there is still fantastic love in the world left :)
    please adopt me after you've had your baby. seriously :D
    lots of kisses to you and hugs.


Blogging tips