Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Chloe's 2!

This weekend my lovely god-daughter Chloe celebrated her 2nd birthday! It was a super fun party and I got to be around a LOT of kids. At times it was a little overwhelming and a bit of a wake up call- kind of like, HOLY COW this is going to be our life so, so soon. Kids were everywhere! Screaming, running, jumping, oh man. But it was a lot of fun and Hank and I both adore kids so it was indeed a great time!

The girls and I went in on a great gift for Chloe- we got her the coolest tricycle, helmet/pad set and a Leapfrog reader. She was very excited and it was great to see her reaction. Autumn and Jason provided really delicious food too- tons of yummy fingers foods and a million amazing cupcakes that she decorated in the cutest way!

Here are some photos from the day. I forgot my D-SLR but I did manage to get a few good ones with my little one.

Hank and Libby (Autumn's mama)
Hank and Libby (Autumn's Mom)

birthday girl!
birthday girl!

delish cupcake tower

Autumn's artistic cupcakes :)

ahh so good

pinata time

Aunt Jeremee and Carter
Aunt Jeremee and Carter

Happy birthday to you!

loving her new trike

11 comments:

  1. OMG so adorable! B-day girl is such a cutie pie! I love the cake with cupcakes! Everything looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the birthday girl! You can tell she's absolutely thrilled. :) Oh how fun it is to be a little kid.

    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jaco

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is ADORABLE. See, look you and Hank have already been practicing with her :) ps; Is that the bike you guys got her? It has a little umbrella?! SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute!
    And I am in love with the bikini teddy graham

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, she is so cute! As is your blog :) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how exciting! You didn't even need a DSLR these pictures are still really good quality, I'm jealous lol.

    http://velvetbirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. adoreable cupcake idea!!!! I will be using this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm chocolate fountain! I have one of those, it becomes my vice when I whip it out for a get together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to say I enjoy your blog immensely! That & you have an adorable little baby belly! Congrats on the new addition, we're expecting our first in just a couple of weeks.

    -Kay

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! And the cupcakes look amazing. What is the topping that looks like sand?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The birthday girl is so cute, as are those cupcakes! How clever!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips