Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello Wednesday!

It's barely Wednesday, and I thought I'd do a little update with some random odds and ends. Life is GOOD. I keep getting that ecstatic feeling way deep down in my heart- it's hard to explain but I'm sure you know what I mean. I'm happy. I don't think I've ever been happier, which is weird, because I truly anticipated pregnancy to be a time when I felt really up and down. In the beginning I did, and I felt blue the other day for the first time in a long time, but it was short-lived with no signs of depression lingering. Pretty awesome. I just got to my parents' house- I'm impromptu dog-sitting for them...my Mom's dog Max was diagnosed with a heart condition and given only 6 months to live (love you little Maxwell), so he needs some extra care. I'm happy to help while they're on vacation. This weekend will be fun too, because we're celebrating Chloe's 2nd birthday at Autumn's new house! Lots of family and friends and it should be great.

I took a couple of true belly photos tonight really quick and thought I would post them. You can definitely tell I'm pregnant! This weekend I am hoping to do some photos in CLOTHES. haha. I went to the gym tonight so these photos reflect that, except at the gym I wear a shirt, thankfully. ;)

5 1/2 months pregnant! HEY belly bump!

I also received a request for a workout playlist, so I put this extremely random one together, but it's a good mix of what I typically listen to, with each song straight from my ipod. The past couple of weeks I've been on strictly a hip hop kick but usually I listen to a mix of everything. Hopefully this gives some of you some ideas for new gym music- something that definitely always helps me get motivated! Which song do you like best?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


As for me, I'm off to bed, but I hope all of you have a great day tomorrow!

29 comments:

  1. You are the cutest pregnant woman ever! & thanks for such a good playlist. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the most beautiful pregnant person in the world. So darn cute. Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you sure did expand! YEAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaww, you are such a gorgeous, glowing pregnant woman! i just love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! It doesn't take long to go from no show to showing! I guess sans-clothes makes it more obvious too. You look gorgoeus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THERE'S THE MAMA BELLY! You look amazing Dani! Can't wait to see amazing photos of you and Hank holding baby Hank! (and I'm sure you can't wait either)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! You & your belly are adorable!!!

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. You love absolutely beautiful! It makes me so happy to hear how ecstatic you are throughout your pregnancy, it's a beautiful thing to be apart of.

    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jaco

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dani,

    Your such a beautiful woman, and look even more beautiful pregnant. What is your routine at the gym? Oh by the way, I am really liking the playlist. Since following your blog I have been talking about having kids with my DH more than usual (he wants to wait 3-4 more years). So for now before I expand my family, I will live through you and other moms.

    ♥ Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  10. TOO cute! Can't wait to see it Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really didn't think you looked too pregnant before, but now I can totally see it and I'm so excited for you! Gorgeous baby bump and you look so happy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so so so cute!!! wow, you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh so pretty pics, girl! you look gorgeous.

    XoXo
    -Kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're such a beautiful mama.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, you look adorable!
    LOVE the playlist... thanks for sharing... gonna take this one to the gym with me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. cuuuute baby belly! you are so damn cute pregnant! i can't wait to see what little henry will look like!

    ♥ http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww your bellys getting cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You definitely look pregnant now and you look SO cute Danielle! I'm off to check out your gym playlist now, as I need to add to mine. Thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your belly is getting so cute! I wish my moods were stable throughout this pregnancy. I think I'm driving my boyfriend insane lol.

    http://velvetbirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute! Hope that's me in a year. We will start TTC in February.

    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks for sharing your pregnancy with the world. you are beautiful and you're going to have a beautiful baby!

    o, and you've won an award on my blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your little baby bump! Too cute!

    Thanks for sharing some good work out music, I'm always searching for new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mama you look BEAUTIFUL. Omg that belly is precious! Really enjoying seeing the progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. hello friend.
    love that pregnant belly.
    your package is coming soon. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. aw you look so cute!

    your belly looks so tiny in those other pics compared to these, but you are def all belly..you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. hello i just stumbled across your lovely blog. your tattoos are amazing, id love to get one but i change my mind about the design all the time, how boring!
    congrats on the bump by the way! x

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips