Monday, July 12, 2010

Honeymoon feature

Today I am featured over on my friend Melissa's wedding blog, The Loveliest Day! She's beginning a new section all about honeymoons, and is showcasing our 10-day excursion to the island of Moorea as her first feature. After the jump you'll see tons of photos and a huge write up by yours truly, including a trip run down, and some helpful tips when planning a honeymoon to an exotic destination. Hop on over, and check it out- I truly enjoy reading Melissa's blog, and I know you will too.

She's also having a wonderful giveaway to celebrate this new feature, so be sure to click here to enter!

Click here to be transported to The Loveliest Day, and let me know what you think!

photo from our honeymoon, 6/08

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. ^ I agree. You two look like a painting. (Hope that doesn't sound weird) Gorgeous picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures..and I am jealous because we got married in April and have yet to take a honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that photo of you two is gorgeous! just gorgeous. i loved reading your post at the loveliest day, and looking at all the photos! what a magical trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally random, but how did people take tattoos over there? One of my worries when planning an exotic trip is people not taking how I look too kindly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite picture of you and Hank :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, I just came to your blog and you guys are so beautiful!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! and perfect timing! We are in the midst of planning our wedding and are thinking about honeymooning in Tahiti, New Caledonia, or Rarotonga. Your photos look AMAZING and make me want to go there SO BAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love that picture of you both. That painting assosiation isn't so bad :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw that is such a cute feature. and those photos make me want a vacation SOOO badly!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips