Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thank you!



I wanted to make a quick post to offer a sincere thank you to all of you for continuously stopping by here and reading what I have to say. When I started blogging I never imagined to find such a positive, inspiring, and overall enlightening community of women (and a couple of guys, too!), and I appreciate all of you so very much. A lot of people don't "get" the whole blogging thing, but for me it's many different things; a way to express myself creatively, an outlet to share my ideas and strengthen my voice, a way of documenting my life, a bit of therapy, a bit of reaching out to others, and a whole lot of fun.

I just want all of you- my regular commenters, my anonymous darlings, my stopper-byers, every one of you thousands of readers who stop by here every single day, to know how much I appreciate you.

Many of you have been with me since my livejournal days, which takes us all the way back to the 90s, read along with me through my college experience, falling in love with Hank, all of the life that happened during those early times, my move over to this blog, and now my journey with our son Henry. Thank you for reading, thank you for being a part of my life, and thank you for being such a wonderful part of my world, big or small!

I thought tonight was a good night for some gratitude, and I hope all of you have a beautiful evening and a great Sunday tomorrow. All my love.

P.S. Recently I received a couple of comments on my formspring from graduated students who had stumbled upon my blog. I know that I often write about how it can be awkward for me to be a teacher and to write in such a public place, but you are all welcome here, I just wanted to be sure I extended that. If you're a current student, still pretty awkward though. ;)

image via weheartit

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so very cool and I love reading it :) Us blogging teachers have to stick together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad to be a part of your life and your journey... we've never met but i feel like i know you! :) you're a dear, dear heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. proud to be a sometimes sweet follower! i even wear a badge on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Danielle..I have been reading for a while now. I think i was "follower" number 40 or somewhere around there. I keep coming back for so many different reasons but first and foremost your positivity is truly inspiring and i have definitely tried to mimic it in my own life. I am so excited for you and Hank and baby Henry, it was so fun to watch you guys on your newlywed journey, to your newest journey of being parents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) I'm so pleased you never stopped blogging!
    much love and laughs for the rest of the weekend!g

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw danielle i'm so happy to have found your blog! you've taught me so much and i'm so happy to be a reader! you seem like an amazing person and while we've never met, maybe one day we will!
    much love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Danielle I adore your blog because you're so real. Some people blog about their work and their weekends, which is all great, but I adore that you really talk about something you're feeling. It's touching that you let people into your life that way.

    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jaco

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your blog, you always have such wonderful posts. Thanks for blogging, its really inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading your blog. It's perfect. I just started blogging not too long ago, about 7 months ago, and i too have found a fun community of people that read my posts and comment.

    it's a cool feeling. thanks for sharing your life. it's very fun!

    http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you've been blogging since the 90s?! How amazing. None the less, I love your blog! :)

    http://velvetbirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your blog. and it's really cool of you to thank your readers like this :)

    sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi :)
    I gave you the Versatile blogger award and posted you on my blog :) Check it out at ballpointandpen.blogspot.com and repost if you want to
    ali <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh thank you for having such a beautiful blog. I dont visit you enough! I need to get back in the blogging spirit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha. I am glad you put the part about "and a few guys". Your blogs can be very interesting and insightful, and even "sometimes sweet".

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips