Happy December everyone!
All of the following shops and blogs are my large sponsors, and they are each offering one or more items for this huge, one winner giveaway! Last month I did multiple winners but in the spirit of the holidays I thought it would be fun for one person to win it all.
All you have to do is the following:
Leave your name and email address in the comments.
*and see below for a way to get one additional entry too!
Yup! That's it! On Monday, December 20th I will pick ONE winner at random.
To get one additional entry, you can blog or tweet about this giveaway and leave an additional comment with a link to that blog or tweet, along with your contact info again.
So overall you can put your name into the drawing twice.
Be sure to check out my sidebar for all of the new, wonderful buttons I have displayed there, and give each one a little click and say hello!
And now, without further ado, below you will find a small description of each shop, as well as the item or items they are graciously giving away. Have fun exploring and clicking around, and good luck!
1) Hello lovelies! Delightfully Lovely is a little shop filled with pretty things for your house and home. Everything in my shop in handcrafted and made to order. Most of my time is spent daydreaming about life and how to glitterize the world. My blog and shop are where I share my life, idea's and inspirations.
Etsy site: http://etsy.com/shop/oliviadru
Giveaway item: Geneva Cupcake Tree and whoever wins can pick out the color they would like.
2) Mountain Girl Soap & Sundries is my handmade vegan soap studio which is nestled between the Cascades and the Sierra Nevada in Northern California. I love creating luxurious bath and body products that are kind to our skin and environment. If you are interested in seeing for yourself the superiority of handmade products over commercially made ones, then check out my portfolio of handmade soap, sundries, and gifts.
Giveaway items: A set of 3 premium handmade vegan soaps. Russian Winter (Irresistibly cool & clean: Siberian Fir needle, tart green apple, frosted jasmine & glacial woods), Arabian Spice (An earthy and mysterious caravan of flavors: Sensual myrrh, comforting cardamom, warm cloves, caraway seed, and vanilla), and Peppermint (Exhilaratingly fresh and pepper-minty sweet).
3) Husband and wife fronted band, Bird and Rocket, makes ambient indie folk-rock in Portland, Oregon. They create a dynamic sound that juxtaposes delicate vocals with powerful guitar, haunting melodies with soaring choruses, and simple yet thick instrumentation. After months of doing their own recording in basements and bedrooms, the band released their first EP, 'And The Wind' in July 2010.
Also, check out a sample song from the EP: The Coming of the Ship by clicking here.
Giveaway item: our first EP, And The Wind.
4) Eileen Josephine (named after my late Grandma - one of my favorite people, ever) is Lindsay Széchenyi, an ex-hairstylist and retail manger turned work-at-home-mom to an almost 18-month-old little girl named Vada. I love blogs, coffee, friends, music, magazines, decorating and making things, which I sometimes sell in my Etsy shop. Follow along on my blog as my little family grows and watch us turn our fixer-upper 1925 American Foursquare into a home.
Giveaway item: $20 gift certificate to spend in my Etsy shop - Eileen Josephine.
5) Hi everyone, welcome to rockentot home of handmade goodies for little ones...and moms too! I am a wife of sixteen years to my husband Jeff and a homeschool mom of five in sunny Florida. I am so grateful to have this giveaway with Sometimes Sweet.
Also as an additional treat, I'm offering a 15% coupon code for everyone: the code is SOMETIMESSWEET
Giveaway item: Anything your heart desires from my shop!
6) Hello Sometimes Sweet readers! Here's the part where we tell you about us...we're the super fantastically awesome (soon to be married!) owners and runners of Funk Off! A supreme handmade Vegan bath and body product business based out of Northern California...to keep you fresh, not funky!
One day we were sitting around thinking of all the things we could do so we didn't have to work for "the man"...after a serious brainstorm we needed a shower (you know the funk that can come with some hard thinking, its like a slight burning smell)...we were out of soap and frustrated, "how are we gonna get the funk off now?"...and thus "Funk Off!" was born (I mean, not right then and there...there's a gestation period you know...but shortly after). We're fans of all things natural and good for us and the environment...so we wanted to make sure that whatever product we were offering the world had our sincere stamp of approval...and it does! Double stamped even! We took our sniffers for a magic carpet ride of scent sensations and came up with 8 perfect smells that we know you'll love! Then we wanted a little more softness for our sensitive skin and we came up with our Later, Gator! lotions...and when we wanted to get the funk out and the fresh on to every single thing we own (you name it: skin, clothes, furniture, dogs, car, backpack, shoes, carpet...) we popped out a line of Keep It Fresh! sprays!! after that (and after paying $3 for a crappy tube of blistex in a lip balm emergency!) we had thought bubbles of a smooth (not at all gritty), all natural Vegan lip balm that we could make in all the flavors of our wildest dreams...and BAM! Kiss This! Vegan lip balm...in all kinds of flavahs! and just in time for the holidays we've released 2 new scents and two new products! now all up in the mix are Peace, Love, and Soap Suds! shower gels (available in all 10 amazing smells!) and Bust A Move! travel kits!! we're always thinkin up new ideas and products to pull out of our magic hat...so keep checkin in on us cause we always keep it fresh!
Giveaway item: We're giving away one Peace, Love, and Soap Suds! shower gel and one Lator, Gator! lotion in scents of your choice...and one Kiss This! Lip Balm in any flavor you want!
7) Hey there, my name is Jess and I'm a boho momma who is committed to not giving up my style from bump to baby and beyond. On my blog, BohoBabyBump.com I scribble about the crazy ongoing adventures that befall a free spirited newlywed, first time pregger, and brand new mommahood. I love to create fashion that has an earthy-chic flair with a kiss of vintage sweetness.
Giveaway item: I'm so excited to sponsor a set of my "lock and key earbobs" and antique "key on a string" necklace. They are always a cherry on top for my favorite duds! I've had a ton of requests for these creations so, here ya go! Enjoy lovelies!
8) That Vintage cracked its own egg in the warm month of February 2008 and fell into the hands of Sophie Hill, a Launceston based bird-obsessive artist and lover of all things handmade. That Vintage pieces are created using the beautiful Tasmanian Myrtle timber that we are lucky enough to have on offer in our own backyard. It began with a Tasmanian Blue Wren and a Common Sparrow, dancing together in the warm sunlight of an early Summer morning – from this friendship, the illustrations were hatched and then turned into wearable pieces of artwork – a tribute to the diversity of friendship. In Sophie’s nest of inspiration you will find cups of tea, synth folk music on repeat, a menagerie made of porcelain and her fair share of fabric swatches. The view from Sophie’s nest is a Native Australian garden, growing with the hopes that the Bottle Brush and Kangaroo Paw will evoke new feathery friendships. That Vintage designs are made with love and really, that is all that’s needed.
Giveaway item: That Vintage Deer Darling Friend Ring: To all those "deer"... "deer" and darling and sweet! This deer darling friend design is beautifully engraved onto Tasmanian Myrtle wood, complete with adjustable ring. Wooden Disc - 2.2cm diameter. Strongly adhered to a fully adjustable ring base - can be tightened/loosened freely!
9) We are Vicki & John, A husband & wife badge making business based on the Cornish coast in the UK. We started Kool Badges in july of 2006 and hand make button badges for our customers. When we aren't badging we can be found listening to live music, sampling teas & coffees from around the world, watching obscure foreign movies & eating good food.
Giveaway items: Two button badge packs - One is a crafty set with a sewing machine, scissors & a craft diva badge. The other is a cute woodland animal set with a hedgehog, a foxy fox & a sweet fawn. The winner will also be able to pick and 10 loose button badges from our site.
10) Creativ*Bee began in 2003 as the creative outlet of Raleigh artist & graphic designer Brandi Bowen. Her designs vary from hand painted silk scarves to one of a kind original oil paintings and illustrations to reworked vintage pieces into original and unique jewelry. When Brandi is not designing, she is blogging for Ever So Lovely her art and design blog dedicated to all things lovely.
Giveaway item: Fly Away To Paris vintage butterfly necklace
11) Hi Sometimes Sweet readers! I'm Onjoli, one part of Rainy Day Story (the other part is my fiance Jesse). We're from lovely Arizona, despite our hot summers it really is a great place to live. We've been running our own business for 4 years now and it is my full time job. I'm a mom to a smarty pants little boy, I run a few Etsy shops (handmade and vintage) and a small shop-in-shop in Downtown Glendale.
A little about myself: I like chocolate and coffee too much, should probably go to the gym more then I ever do and I can be kinda shy and awkward in person (not the cool kind the uncomfortable kind). I start way to many projects (luckily I finish most) and I make goals to last me years and years:)
Shop link: www.rainydaystory.com
Blog Link: http://rainydaystory.blogspot.com/
Giveaway Item: Set of 6 Block Printed Note cards, your choice of print and color.
So don't forgot, just leave your name and email to enter once, and you can come back and enter a second time by leaving your name/email again in that second comment, along with the link to a blog post or tweet about this great giveaway!
Good luck! :)
p.s., If you'd like to get a jump start and reserve your spot for January, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to check out my ad info page here.