Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Etsy, Etsy!

So like most of you, I adore Etsy.  I could get lost for hours and hours just poring over all of the amazing creations from so many talented people, and when I find a great new (to me) shop, it's the best feeling.  Recently I've been looking for the perfect "Home Sweet Home" print to hang in our new home, and amidst my shop-hopping, I came upon what has to be one of my most favorite Etsy shops of all time- Spread the Love!


I posted about the Spread the Loves baby platte in last week's links post, and since then I've gone back numerous times to check out all of Melanie Linder's amazing creations. I adore her style, and I especially love that she has used some of my favorite literary quotes.  The shop has everything from super unique wedding banners (what a great idea for a wedding gift!) to calendars...and some of these would be absolutely perfect Valentine's Day presents for your special someone, too!

Here are some of my favorites- click on each photo to be transported to its corresponding Etsy listing.  




17 comments:

  1. Hmm, I'll be needing some prints for my new apartment! These are all so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these prints. I see some that would look great in my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these prints are so lovely, and the sentiments are so sweet. :) Definitely flagging this shop for future purchase! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Etsy! Right now I'm going through looking for decorations for my apartment, and I keep on buying cross stitch patterns on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these Etsy listings...I went and bought the "Home Is Wherever I'm With You" print. My husband and I slow dance in the kitchen to this song...Thank You for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this shop! I featured one of her prints on my blog the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh,thanks for this. I really like that "more and more" calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quotes are so great! Thanks for sharing this little gem.

    XO
    Carly

    All This is Grace and Charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are goregous...I once got a fortune cookie that said 'it is not where you live, but how you live' ,and being someone who has jumped from one country to the next, its been really important to me to remember that, the posters you posted reminded me of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome! I love the one about finding spring. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the prints! Especially the second one. I know what I'll be ordering tonight while I surf etsy!

    So lovely =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just bought a calender from there. I absolutely love it. Everything in the shop is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the first one, but mainly because I love that song :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love etsy, i love looking at stuff for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such adorable stuff! I'll definitely be looking at spread the love's stuff when my boyfriend and I finally find our place together

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips