Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday via Instagram

Friday via instagram app

the beautiful moon at 5am on my way to the gym- Hank decided to skip his early morning workout and woke me up to see if I'd like to go instead (so sweet); my breakfast-1 egg, 2 egg whites and turkey bacon on an Ezekial English muffin with a banana on the side; nap time; reading time!; mid-morning walk with Henry; lunch: bagel thin with chicken, cheese and veggies, also carrots and cottage cheese; figuring out what I want to do with these lovely frames; finding a cute and sweet letter snuck into my bag from my old students; my sweet hubby making us a delicious Mexican dinner; the finished product: enchiladas!; organizing my closet; bathtime for our little mister.

I hope you had a good Friday too!

17 comments:

  1. What a great day. Don't you just love Instagram? I've been thinking about doing a post like this, too, I think it's a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the instagram - Such a cool way to sum up the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This letter is so cute :)! Looks like a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this made me sooo hungry!
    haha, what a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely week indeed. I don't know how you do it Danielle, but you make healthy eating seem like fun. I'm afraid if I keep reading then I'm going have to quit the cheetos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lovely Friday. I should start taking pictures like this one day a week. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos! baby henry is the cutest !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these little sneaks into your life :) I have got to get my hands on a smartphone or a new itouch so I be better about photo documenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a fabulous Friday! Henry is so adorable! ♥

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum enchiladas! Red or green sauce?

    ReplyDelete
  11. i absolutely love and adore your blog. Very inspirational for me. I just got married in October and am so excited for our life together. You have many wise words.
    Keep being you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love instagram photos!
    Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gosh! henry is so beautiful! such a blessed/lucky momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this idea of pictures with the key high points of your day! I'm going to have to try this for my journal one day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved this 'Instagram' post!!!
    Could this become a feature?
    It's awesome the little 'peeps' you allow us to take on your life.
    Thank you very much!
    Congrats on everything.
    Kisses!
    Duda

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips