Please be sure to check out their buttons on the right hand sidebar, directly under the larger buttons, or you can click through via this post! Happy exploring, and feel free to comment below if you especially loved something you came across- I'm sure the wonderful women I'm highlighting would love to hear from you! :)
1) Ballpoint+pen is a personal blog about a girl named Ali. She lives in a little hippie town in Ca, is married to her best friend and dreams of working from home, having babies, and being supremely domestic. She write this blog from a sun filled room in her little old house in whatever spare time she can come up with. I hope you like it!
2) My So-Called Vintage is an Etsy boutique featuring genuine vintage accessories—jewelry, handbags, and vintage shoes. We also specialize in unique handmade jewelry using recycled vintage materials.
3) TheNannySpace is an online matchmaking service connecting families with nannies. Our site enables parents everywhere to perform affordable, comprehensive, and efficient nanny searches from home. The best part? It’s fun to use and free for nannies to create a unique childcare profile.
We would also be happy to offer a discount of 20% off for Sometimes Sweet readers using the code Sweet20 when checking out.
5) Life in a Dreamboat is the documentation of my ever changing life, mixed in with day to day ramblings, crafting, and inspirations. While working on my accessories line, I'm loving where this creative journey is taking me.
6) I love life, have too many ideas in my head, and wish there were more hours in the day (I'm sure old people always said that when I was growing up). I am a part-time graphic design high school teacher & university tutor, and also run a small freelance design business from my home studio. I love making things with my hands and sell jewelery and accessories in my online store.
7) A.Darling is a blog about an every day girl who's on the outside looking in. On her blog you'll find daily posts about baking, knitting, random thoughts and babble. She is also opening her first online store soon to supply you with warm heads and hearts.