Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blog Spotlight V.3


So far I've highlighted two of my favorite blogs and today I share with you a third daily read of mine, a newer one, but no less loved!  Maria's blog, Little Tree Vintage, is an adorable little corner of the internet. From her "things I love" posts (they make me want to scoop up all of her great finds) to her great photos, I really, really enjoy reading her blog. Most recently I've loved learning about her backpacking trip to Spain, and I adored her Valentine's Day gift round up. So, if you're looking for a new, fun, inspirational daily read, I definitely recommend Maria's blog! Be sure to stop by and say hello when you get a chance!


11 comments:

  1. thank you so much dani :) you made me feel so special! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww sweeet. she is one of my new daily reads too and i can't get enough! she's got great style and her favorites lists always have me wanting to bring out the c.c. and go internet handmade shopping hehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this recommendation :D I am going to look jejee

    Princess corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm heading on over there right now to check her blog out!! ♥

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, bestie!!! I love me some Mars! Yay for spotlighting the beautiful girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore her...and she is so nice and pretty! I feel so blessed that she stops by my blog! :) I of course visit hers (and yours) daily! :) Hearts, janna lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute blog. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love finding new awesome blogs! I'm now a follower of hers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for directing me to a new good blog :) you always find such interesting reads!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maria is like, one of my number one favorite girls. EVER.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips