So, here's how this month will work:
Stop by each of the links/shops and check them out, then leave a comment that includes the following things:
- your name
- your email address
For an additional entry, blog or tweet about this giveaway and leave another comment with your name, email, and that link.
Good luck...and thank you SO much to all of my wonderful, wonderful sponsors.
1) I'm Amanda. I'm a working mother to a happy little toddler, Jackson. Wife to a loving husband, Jeremy. Culinary school grad & cupcake baker in the big city suburbs. I love my sweet little life.
2) The CAPow! shop started out selling handmade wallets, but quickly transitioned over to photographic and fine art prints. About a year ago, inspiration struck for my most popular series while I was in a very unlikely place - the checkout line at Walmart. Soon after, the Hometown Hearts series became a reality and there is no turning back now!
Giveaway items: Any combination of prints up to a value of $30
giveaway item: Some Enchanted Evening Flower Hair Comb from my shop, Red Ribbon Fox.
4) Opal is a fun store full of vintage and gently used goodies. Kitschy and retro home decor, vintage dresses, tops and accessories, lots of beautiful vintage baby and toddler clothes and everything in between! Handpicked pieces at an affordable price - follow on Twitter and Facebook for shop updates, sales and more. Thanks for stopping by!
giveaway item: $25 credit to the shop!
5) "A Beautiful Journey" is a blog about a girl who is a photographer and a young momma who loves her husband and all things vintage. life is best shown through photographs and words, so this is a tiny glimpse of my life. i want to live each day to it's fullest because this life really is a beautiful journey.
giveaway item: i am giving away a lovely antique/vintage brass necklace from "oh hello friend". enjoy!
6) Moon and Sable jewelry is handmade and assembled from a tiny apartment in San Francisco. I search up and down for unique and vintage stock to make these items. I like to create items that are intended for good luck, holding memories, and mystical. I hope you enjoy!
giveaway item: 2011 'Year In Yes' Calendar
8) My name is Shannon and I am a photographer based out of beautiful Phoenix, AZ. I photograph weddings, babies, families, couples, you name it! I also make custom invitations and announcements and will be giving away a custom set of 20!
Giveaway items: set of 20 custom invitations/announcements
9) Hello again, I’m Malori from Sunday Morning Sugar and Jacques & Jill. I’m so excited to be back this month supporting Sometimes Sweet. Over on my blog you’ll find lots of great food (both homemade and otherwise), fashion, crafty fun, and stories from the life of a college student living in Chicago. My life might not always be glamorous but my blog is sure to bring a little sunshine to your day.
giveaway item: I’m on a big Chicago kick right now so the winner of the giveaway will receive a little “I Love Chicago” gift box full of goodies from the best city around.
giveaway item: One pair of faux malichite hoops in any gauge size, including fakers!
11) My shop, The Little Illustrator, is full of fun, cute, and quirky art for the young and old alike!! I have fun finding inspiration and creating my art and with two babies under 2 running around, I most definitely have plenty of inspiration =)
Giveaway items- 2 prints of winners choice!
12) Hello- this is Lisa from Lisa B. (the "B" stands for Beth) in case you were ever wondering. My little blog is about my life with Mr. Miller, raising our two short people Collin and Violet and our crazy boston terrier Ollie. As a full time mom and master stylist, I'm always trying to find the balance of it all.
giveaway items: some of my favorite products we carry at the salon. It retails at over $75. I hope you enjoy!
13) I'm Rachel. 25 year old city girl/craft enthusiast with a love for photography, design, and fabric! Life in a dreamboat is the documentation of my inspirations, ideas, and everything that makes me smile.
Giveaway item: feather hair clip
14) Hello. Two important take-aways about me: my name is Ali Shaye and I love to crochet! Because of this, I am well-known throughout the crocheting community as “Ali-Croshaye.” LOL. Pretty cool, huh? So a little bit of information about me. First bit… I am a young one. I voted for the first time this year. Can you guess my age? Second bit…. I attend college, majoring in computer science. My Mom calls me a digital native because I’ve always had some type of techno gadget in my hand ever since I was a baby. Third bit…. I love animals and children, although not always in that particular order. The two seem to go hand in hand with both providing unconditional love. Fourth bit…I have gone five months without banging up my car. Fingers crossed, knock on wood, etc. And the last bit…. I love to croshaye!! So that brings us to a full circle. Harmony.