Saturday, February 12, 2011

Half of a weekend (and some of the week) in photos

What a wonderful week this has been! Super busy and chock full of people I love. I still wake up every morning in awe of the fact that I get to spend another day with my little guy- I absolutely love love love being able to stay home with him and I feel like it just keeps getting better and better. Now that he's about three months old, he's starting to really interact with us, and it's neat that every day he does something new and different.

Last night was pizza night, which is one of my favorite things that we do together as a family. We go to Bill's, split the cranberry/feta/almond salad and get a small pizza with Bill's sauce, which is a mixture of tomato and pesto sauce. So good. It's also totally baby-friendly, so it's no problem bringing the little guy and he just hangs out while we eat and talk. I'm not sure if the way Henry is is the way all babies are, but he is really easy when it comes to going places. He loves the car, so he's usually asleep by the time we get anywhere, and if he does wake up he'll look around and take it all in. I love that he has just fits right into our little life- now I can't imagine life without him.

Here are some pictures from yesterday and a couple of Henry throughout the week:

pizza night!

beautiful

happy baby!

hanging with mama

<3

Saturday

first time using our ERGO carrier....I absolutely loved. It was super comfy and Henry fell right asleep. Tomorrow we are going to go on a hike with it too! Can't wait.

first time using the ERGO carrier! Love it.

photo 22222

photo 11111
*little shoes from Elsie and the cute tuxedo onsie from Julia. So sweet.

24 comments:

  1. OMG the picture of him sucking his thumb is SO cute. I love you and your little family. And I can't believe he's already almost 3 months! Holy wow!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the picture of him smiling at his daddy. So precious. I can't wait to see my husband as a daddy someday. It melts my heart just thinking about it.

    He is suuchhh a cute lil man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He'll be so easy to travel with if you continue exposing him to the world!! My baby went everywhere with me, and because of that he can truly go anywhere without throwing a fuss. He is 2 years old now, and still behaves in public just like he did when he was teeny tiny.

    I can't believe he is close to 3 months! Time really does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gah! He is so adorable. You have seriously the cutest family ever. ♥

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks so big and healthy, especially for a three month old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the sucking thumb picture is killing me. so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. babywearing is definitely one of my favorite things about having a little one!

    http://delirious-rhapsody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie pie! I read the comment about Henry just hanging out when you go out to my husband and we both smiled and remembered the good old days. We used to go out to eat all the time when our little girl was that little. Then, at about 12 months or so, she decided that she wanted to be more "involved". Don't get me wrong, she was still really good...but she wanted to play with whatever might be in front of her at the table. We had to pull plenty of plates or forks out of her way! It's all fun though...and worth every single second.

    ReplyDelete
  9. he looks so growny and big compared to just three months ago! good grief! tell that cute boy to SLOW DOWN the growing up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg that tuxedo onesie is so cute! I love it. He is such a handsome little baby and my oh my I've been craving pizza like no other lately!!

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a sweet family. It makes me remember when my daughter was that little. I miss it sometimes, but I'm liking toddlerhood as well. =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw yay my little tuxedo i got him is featured. i hope you love it! you all are the cutest family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet! I too loved the Ergo carrier for my daughter. It was so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to be a Mom! We have the same grey Ikea rug by the way! You have good taste lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! You make parenting look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute, what a smiley little baby! Makes me think I wouldn't mind one sometime soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love using the ergo! It is also awesome when they are bigger and you can wear them like a backpack

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww thank you guys so much! Your sweet comments made my night. :)

    @Lea the Lion so good to know!

    @Jaymipop thanks for the warning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, look at his wee smiley face! Amazing the difference in just three months.

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww cute baby :D

    I love your tattos, tell me do you have on your foot?

    http://princesscorner-ruzu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww adorable pictures! Your little family is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just can't believe how huge he is already! Such a cutie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. The posts you do of your little family make me all too excited to start my own

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips