Friday, February 11, 2011

a second of your time?


 So the good folks over at Top Baby Blogs have reset the numbers, and I would love love love it if you would click the little link below and vote for Sometimes Sweet. I've met some of my most-favorite blogging mamas from that lovely site, and I just really would love to keep doing so. I hate asking you all to do things like this, but I don't do it tooooo often, so it's all good right?! ;)

All you have to do is click the banner, then click the text at the top of the next page! Simple! You can vote once a day, every day if you wanted to be extra sweet! The little button is on my sidebar. xoxo

p.s. that silly photo of Henry makes me laugh every time I look at it. Hope it made you smile too! :)

14 comments:

  1. I totally laughed! What a sweetheart! You and Henry have my vote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted for you! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. done! love the sweet picture of your babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. done, my friend.

    and HAHA... oh henry. i just want to squeeze him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VOTED! And yes, that adorable picture put a smile on my face!!! soooo cute. I am a new follower and I am loving your blog. Can't wait to read more! Feel free to come visit me over at http://sassysippycupsandstickysarcasm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could anyone say no to a cutie with that expression?! He's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. voted!
    how could i say no to a face like that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the faces little people make. Precious and hilarious :D

    I've voted for you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the cutest picture ever! What an adorable little face he's making!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Voted! I love the picture...visit me at superblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. voting now! <3 Henry is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute! I want one! :) xcx

    *voted*

    www.carolinedowhatyouwant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all SO much!

    a million xs and os!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips