To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is answer the following questions in a comment, along with your NAME and EMAIL. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
1) What would you spend your $100 Tea Collection credit on?
2) What would spend your $100 Wonderful Walls credit on?
3) Which Rockabye Baby CD will you choose if you win?
4) What will you use your chalkboard thought bubble for?
Four questions, and six ways to win!
Tea Collection, the maker of gorgeous children's clothing and now, women's clothing too, is offering up a $100 credit to their online store to one lucky winner. You can spend the $100 however you'd like- on some of the super cute little boys' clothing, or maybe a few of the to-die-for adorable girls dresses they have. If you haven't visited their store, trust me when I say you won't be disappointed. Total cute overload...and they're QUALITY clothing too, which is always amazing.
2) My Wonderful Walls is a business run by a family in Tennessee, and they produce awesome wall murals for kids, nursery murals, and nursery decor. They recently sent Henry a beautiful, personalized canvas as a gift (see below), and I absolutely adore it. The colors are crisp and bright, and the quality is just wonderful. I am so excited to extend their giveaway prize of a $100 credit to their shop to all of you!
3) Rockabye Baby! is another rad company that produces lullaby renditions of baby's favorite rock bands. They recently released their Weezer album, and I'm anxiously awaiting my very own copy so Henry can share in the amazing-ness that is Weezer! In the meantime, you can check out the first 30-seconds of each of the songs by clicking here. "My Name is Jonas" and "Say It Ain't So"?! Amazing. And in their own words: "Dreamin' of a holiday across the sea to escape baby's cries? Why bother? Take control of the good life. When your little troublemaker gets cranky, let our gentle renditions of Weezer's biggest hits transform your nursery into an island in the sun. The perfect situation isn't only in dreams." I love that. So, Rockabye Baby is offering up 3 CDs to 3 separate winners. So, so cool.
Check out these sites as well:
4) And finally, Red Velvet Art and Rachel Denbow are giving away one chalkboard thought bubble to one lucky reader! I posted about my very own thought bubble yesterday, and I'm sure you could think of a million ways to use this awesome chalkboard of possibility! From RVA's website, "As seen in The Knot magazine! Great as a photo booth prop for weddings and parties or a message board in your home." Really neat.
Good luck! I'll choose 6 winners in two weeks, on February 22nd. xoxo