We are so excited to announce the following details about the Arizona Blogger Meetup that is taking place on Saturday, March 26th.
The main event is dinner, which will be taking place at La Bocca on Mill Ave. in Tempe at 7pm. We've booked this great local spot knowing that it can accommodate all of our needs including delicious food, a great price and capacity. The dinner will cost $17 per person, and will provide plenty of food and space for us without us having to rent out a pricey venue. Plus, Mill Ave. is centrally located and allows meet up-goers the freedom to use public transportation and also provides a wide range of before and after activities.
So, like I mentioned above, the cost for our private party/buffet style dinner is $17 per person and includes the following (vegetarian options included):
- 10 assorted bruschettas
- 1 large goat cheese and pear salad
- 20 assorted pizzas
- raffle with prizes
- event photographer
In order to enter the event, you MUST be pre-paid by Wednesday, March 23rd. Please send your payment of $17 per person to firstname.lastname@example.org via paypal and be sure to specify your full name (and any paid guests' names) in the notes section. Because this is a buffet style dinner, any guests in attendance must pay the $17. Thanks for understanding. :)
Also, as mentioned above there will be a raffle and many amazing shops and businesses have donated items that will be given away throughout the night! Some of the items included: treats from world-famous Miette Cakes in San Francisco, a gift basket from Frances Vintage and Smeeks Candy Shop in Phoenix, and a $40 gift certificate to The Blue Balloon, just to name a few. Additionally, there will be a professional photographer in attendance to capture this special evening.
And even better, the meet up is an ALL-DAY event! Here's the full schedule:
- 12pm- Meet at Civic Space Park in Phoenix, hang out and get to know one another
- 1pm- Go on a walking tour of downtown Phoenix, hitting Mercantile, Misty's Vintage, Cityscape, Cartel Coffee Lab, and end at The Grow-Op (with a few extra stops along the way)
- 2:30pm- Work on crafts with The Grow-Op crew (flower boxes and flower crowns)
- 4pm- Check out Butter Toast and other local shops around Roosevelt Row
- Afterward- head over to Tempe via car or lightrail, freshen up in the space provided by ALoft, enjoy a refreshment or two in their adorable bar (under 21 is okay), and get ready for a fun evening at La Bocca which is right down the street!
See you soon!