Monday, March 28, 2011

Arizona Blogger Meetup Attendee list


 As promised, here is the list of the dinner attendees and their blogs!  I am definitely looking forward to stopping by each one, and I kind of already started doing so this evening. I stumbled upon some wonderful new reads and a few new Twitter friends too. I love it! So, if you have the time, head on down the list and say hello to the ladies you may or may not have had the chance to meet on Saturday. Also, if you attended the daytime events only, be sure to leave your blog in the comments and I will add it to the list! Thanks so much everyone!

Brianna Kim
Katherine Thornhill
Ashlyn Hermes
Lyndsay Rucker
Kara
Rasha Gardner
Jen Coen
Carrie Rosalind
Karie Denny
Bittina Erickson
Cole Franke
Venessa De La Cruz
Courtney McEntire
Alex McEntire
Shannon Dwyer
Sara Chambers
Kristen Fournier
Mandy Nielsen
Megan Allen
Emily Benziger
Reachel Bagley
Kristine Biggs
Lauren Brimley
Angela Hardison
Ashley Nielson
Alisha Hunsaker
Elisa Hayes
Dary Hak
Paige Baker
Danielle Moser
Jess Youngsma
Vanessa Gonzales
Kelsey Strothers
Chelsea Brown
Brittney Reyes

15 comments:

  1. How cool! :) Thanks!

    (P.S. I was at the Meetup (daytime only) but my name isn't on the list.

    Cassandra Igo - www.peachykeen-cassie.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! Missed you at the daytime events. I'm so bummed I didn't make it to dinner... : (

    Ashley- merrymayhandmade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little blog isn't on there... sad face! :) I attended both but must have missed the list!

    Mrs. Biscuit www.muffinlovesbiscuit.blogspot.com

    And They Lived Happily Ever After...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I attended the day event! :) My name is Ashley Macha and my blog is http://perfectleypeared.com/.

    Sad I couldn't make the dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was at the day time events with Mrs. B. Kim. My name is Emily Roberts
    here is my blog-
    www.diyemi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was at the meetup during the day and the dinner. What a great day! Thanks for all your hard work in putting it together, ladies! :)

    Katy Callie
    -->Writing in Motion (dance blog): www.katycalliedance.wordpress.com
    -->Paradigm Shift (personal blog):
    www.katycallie.blogspot.com

    (I spend way too much time online. :D)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting this list! Can't wait to read some new blogs!
    I only made it to the daytime events as well...would've been great to meet you!

    katyverga.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! so many ladies attended this! there should be more of these everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was at the daytime event only, though the night looked like it was fabulous!! Thank you again for putting this all together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hooray for the list! was nice to "meet" you too. thanks again for organizing it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so so much for posting this!! You are da besssst :)

    ps- my word ver was 'ships' which i think is a sign of how awesome your blog truly is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for posting this Danielle! I'm now officially following everyone...I've got a LOT of catching up to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. However, cheap prada handbags like any other designer bag, these bags are also equally expensive. chanel bag online If you are willing to put in some effort, hermes handbags online you are quite likely to get an attractive deal, louis vuitton outlet online but you should still be prepared to pay quite a high price for owning a designer handbag. omega watches for sale
    Nonetheless, gifts for girls you need to be very careful, lest you should land up with a fake version of a designer handbag. rolex datejust watches There are many fake versions flooding the market and smooth talking clever salesmen do take people for a ride. catier jewellery It may not be wrong to conclude if you find too good a handbag at too low a price, womens jackets you are being pushed a fake one!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips