Thursday, March 17, 2011

Friday links to love!

 

Happy Friday everyone! Today's going to be a great day, I just know it. Here are some links to start off your weekend.

One week and one day until the Arizona Blogger Meetup! I'm so excited. Hank, Henry and I are only able to be there for the dinner portion but we are so excited to meet all of you. Don't forget to prepay dinner so we can count you in on the RSVP too! I will post a list of the attendees next Thursday.

Mamas, have you checked out Family Freakout? It's the newest project from the lovely Samantha of Missbehave Mag so you know it's going to be rad.

In love with this entire collection of green-tinted prettiness. Perfect for St. Paddy's yesterday.

 These mini strawberry cheesecakes are calling my name.

Um, and these raspberry crumble squares too. My healthy dessert list pales in comparison to these decadent treats!

I am really loving this California home tour on Made By Girl.

Mama of a boy? Celebrate the boy with this roundup of all things boy-related!

Interior inspiration for book lovers. Need I say more?

I am obsessed with this Party in a Box and WILL be making some of these for future birthdays. So awesome!

The sweet Erin talked about an important 20 minutes...

I must be craving sugar because these mini-peach pies are getting me really excited. And yes, I've already posted three dessert links. OH WELL.

I love these 5 simple tips for improving your blog!

I love Mandi's meaningful art for a function-less corner.  It got me a little inspired to finish hanging up the art we have stacked in our guest room closet!

Kelly-Ann has the best eye for all things pretty, and I especially love the "Feels Good to Get Some Stuff Done" print.

Cole's handmade take on wedding boutonnieres and bouquets are way too cute.

Going out to eat? Check out Parents Magazine top 10 healthy, family-friendly places to dine.

This lovely and inspiring post makes me want to go on a run in NY. Or perhaps even another run with my friend Emily through Brooklyn!

This is SUCH a great (and long) list of baby must-haves for new parents.

Such a neat poster.

And finally, one of my dear college sorority sisters/friends Amy started a blog! If you have a moment, pop over and say hello.

I'll leave you with a photo from the frozen yogurt date we had with my Mom this morning (I made her wear a pair of my sunglasses)! haha. Have a great weekend.

frozen yogurt date with Grandma

28 comments:

  1. That party in a box is one of the coolest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the interior inspiration for book lovers is simply amazing! What a great excuse to keep collecting books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 5 Tips link, because all the commenters have such great blogs- perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the top 5 tips for blogging as well as the home tour! Wow that home is amazzzzinggg. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these lists. I love the 5-tips link, although the point of making music optional hurts my heart a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always look so beautiful in all of your pictures! Your dress is to die for - any chance it was recently purchased? I hope you have an amazing weekend.
    -Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! i was mentioned in the post! (well....kind of.) i'm in erin's reading post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to have bangs just like yours for a long time, and in the past 2 years have grown them out. Everytime I visit your blog you make me want them again!!! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danielle, you are too fricken adorable in the top pic. Making me want to dye my hair jet black and tattoo the heck out of myself. It'd be a big change, haha...might be worth it. Just kidding

    Love the links lady! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress on your! (top pic) And thanks for including me in your list. :) I'm off to check out some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such great links! You always have something that appeals to me on so many levels, great eye!

    oh, and you're boy, come on... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some great links. Thanks. I just wanted to tell you I really enjoy your blog, it's fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love you sweets! have a great weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore Bitchcakes. She's such an inspriation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the link up Danielle! beautiful picture of you above. and would you believe I just had frozen yogurt for the first time this week? Crazy I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the links! the mini peach pies look AMAZING!
    I have an award for you on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. the five tips for improving your blog were fantastic! and the home? AMAZING. i think i pinned like seven or eight pictures from that place alone.

    ReplyDelete
  18. came across yr blog and am lovin' it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. MWAH! have such a beautiful weekend, lovely friend. xoxo!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eek! I just saw my little collection of green pretty pics in your list- thanks so much :) I love checking out all the fun things on your link lists! xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Eek! I just saw my little collection of green pretty pics in your list- thanks so much :) I love checking out all the fun things on your link lists! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love your links to love! i have found some great blogs via it :)

    also, just how cute are you?!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  23. unrelated, but look how cute this is!

    http://swellswag.blogspot.com/2011/03/honey-bunny-studio-discount-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. cute pictures, your mom is so cute just like you! hope you had a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Henry looks more attentive these days, and, cuter by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. How do you twist your hair up like that?!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips