Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday links to love!

photo 2

photo 3

Hello and happy Friday...or happy end of your Friday! I hope today wraps up the end of a great week, and you have something special planned for this weekend. As for me, the meetup is tomorrow and then we'll be celebrating my Mom's birthday on Sunday. We got her an awesome gift, and I'm excited to give it to her. Birthday really are the best.

Here are some links to get your weekend started:

I really love this birthday video. Like really love it.

This book will definitely find a spot on our bookshelf come October. Wonderful!

Do you follow My Little Artichoke yet? You should!

What a cute way to announce a pregnancy! So simple.

Michelle wrote an extensive post on at-home workouts, definitely worth a read!

Katie and Beatrix's video is the sweetest. Have a look.

This "spot of tea" collection is adorable.

This refreshed outdoor dining set is just lovely. I wish I would have thought about this before we donated our old ones.

Stella McCartney's spring/summer line for kiddos is absolutely killing me. Check it out.

I always love Kaylah's Friday Favorites and this week is no different.

This engagement photo session is adorable.

Sigh, Diana is in Italy, that lucky girl. I adore the little video she made too.

Here's a links post in a links post! I couldn't resist though- Jen picked some amazing things to check out.

The sweet Kaelah is enagaged, and her Wedding Wednesday features have me wanting to do it all over again too! So much prettiness in one place.

And finally, a reader sent me this recipe for roasted kale chips with sea salt. I can't wait to try it!

Have a wonderful weekend!

photo 1

27 comments:

  1. great links! love the "spot of tea." thanks for showing us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the birthday video! Just started reading your blog & I love it. Your little man is gorgeous in that pic too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great links as always Danielle - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Your outfit is divine, and your little boy is so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh those engagement photos are so sweet! I love your polkadotted bloused, I have a similar one but unfortunately it's not patterned :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute outfit!!! wish you would post more pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a great time today! i'm a little jealous of you all, but in a happy way. also, kale chips are so yum, i make them a few times a week- so easy and my baby loves them! happy weekend and happy birthday to your mother! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous little bubba! xoxoAVS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I freaking love this picture of baby Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. and of course, thank you for the mention!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit and Henry`s darling smile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the link to My Little Artichoke, I hadn't read her blog before but it looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kale chips! I can seriously eat a whole bunch of kale. Literally, a bunch. In one sitting. I peel the leaves off of the stems, rub in a mixture of olive oil, honey, and sprinkle with sea salt then use a dehydrator to make them crispy, without cooking them. So they're raw, crunchy, and delish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where do you buy all of your adorable outfits?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the pregnancy announcement on hither and thither! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always love reading your link list as well my dear! Have fun at your meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a new follower and just wanted to say that your blog is seriously fantastic! Great links!

    ~Ariel at http://adreamersdaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet little smiley bubba:-) Love all of the links love too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweat Glands ArmpitMarch 27, 2011 at 7:10 AM

    Great links as always Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for mentioning my Friday Favorites *and* the roasted kale chips recipe both! So glad you're enjoying the favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  21. omg, henry looks SO cute! i totally smiled when i saw his little laughing face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love the picture of you and Henry, he looks so cute smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the second picture. That little laugh face is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the links. and question....where did you get that adorable blouse?? i love it!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete
  25. i meant to say thanks for the shoutout, sweet mama! <3 kale chips sound SO yummy! and little H's face is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips