Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog Spotlight V.5

Welcome to the 5th edition of my blog spotlight. This time around I am really, really excited to share a newer blog with you, The Veda House! The girl behind the blog, Cassie, is the sweetest thing and she puts a lot of time and creativity into her darling corner of the internet. The Veda House is a visual beauty, full of gorgeous design, inspiring photos, and chock full of tidbits that get my creative self thinking. I really enjoy reading what Cassie has to say, and I know you will too. I've recently been enjoying her Friday Finds and Favorites, and her Sunday Portraits, too. All in all The Veda House is just such a breath of fresh air. I'm very excited to see Cassie's blog grow and expand as more people discover it's amazing-ness! Head on over and say hello when you get a moment, and happy browsing.


  1. I have to hand it to you Dani, your taste in blogs is amazing! Whenever I am interested in finding a new blog, I just head over to your list of daily reads. Thanks for all of the great suggestions! And this Veda House blog is awesome!

  2. I'm so extremely flattered to be featured as your blogger spotlight. I saw it posted on your site and my jaw dropped. I read your blog daily and you so a positive energy in my life right now.

    Thank you so much dear! You have no idea what this means to me.

  3. gorgeous blog! thank you for sharing :)

  4. i've been following cassie for a while and her blog never dissapoints! i was so happy for her to be featured here.



Blogging tips