Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

 Easter

Today was Henry's first Easter, and it must have been a good one, because is currently passed out in his crib, napping hard.  We started the morning with Hank's Dad, Step-Mom and brother, and enjoying a great breakfast at Coco's. Restaurants like that aren't normally my cup of tea, but it was pleasantly tasty. I got an egg white/tomato/basil scramble with a side of fruit from their Lit and Fit options, and I thought it was great! I was also happy to see that they had a "healthy" section of the menu, with meals less than 500 calories, high in fiber and low in fat and cholesterol. Awesome. Afterward we headed over to Hank's Mom's and had a super fabulous lunch. It was a great time, and because we don't celebrate actual "Easter," it's always a great excuse to get together with family. Next year will be even better because we'll be able to partake in an Easter egg hunt with Henry. We can't wait.

As for now, I'm recovering from the insane amount of lunch I ate, Hank's watching basketball, and Henry is napping away. I'm off to read more of Matched. I'm kind of obsessed!

Easter

Easter

Easter

Easter

didn't like his ears!
Easter

Easter

Easter

Easter

Easter

then I forgot all about my camera, but I did snap a photo pre-dinner. YUM!
Easter

28 comments:

  1. Goodness your family is TOO CUTE! I love your outfits + little Henry's face! He looks like such a happy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh Henry has learned the greatness that is his thumb! So adorable! Your first Easter celebration as a family sounded splendid!

    XOXO,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day! Isn't holidays with a baby sooo different?...but SO much better! :) I think so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! Sounds like y'all had a lovely Easter. Henry is just the cutest little thing ever, I swear. Love, love your outfit and hair style, by the way. So pretty! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy easter! your dress is so gorgeous!? is it vintage?

    :)

    xo,
    sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter! So glad you are loving Matched - I just read it. So good. Can't believe we have to wait until November for the next book, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful family --Happy Easter, Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the little vans! i go berserk in that store when i see them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are Henry's wee shoes? Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe so cute. and omg i love his shoes!!

    hope you had a great easter :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol I love your little family and I'm loving that Henry is rocking some Vans!! I want to get Alyson a pair so badly but we decided to wait until she can walk haha! Looks like such a great day as well! :)

    The Sweetest Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe, what a nice post! (And your smile is KILLER! Gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a hard time loving Matched. I think I just kept wanting Katniss and Peeta to show up, since nothing can top them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omygosh your baby boy is soooo cute! aww he's trying to eat his shoe, too adorable!
    Happy Easter to you :)
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy easter. you guys are adorable. i LOVED matched. my sister is friends with the author so i got a signed copy and i feel cool :) hahah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, Henry looks so cute in his easter finest! Looks like a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos. My husband & I also use Easter as an excuse to get together with family.

    I love the picture of Henry eating his shoe.

    That is such a pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ahhh you all looked so cute! love your dress & <33333333 you guys

    ReplyDelete
  19. that picture with the bunny ears is precious. haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a handsome little family!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips