Saturday, May 28, 2011

Birthday dinner!

Last night some of my best friends all got together to celebrate my (early) birthday! It was SUCH a nice surprise, and it was so great to be in such great company and enjoy such delicious food. I didn't even know about the dinner until the evening of, so it was really neat to have the entire thing planned without knowing anything. I love my friends. We had dinner at Pita Jungle and then had some of the most delicious red velvet cupcakes baked by my darling Sarah! They were seriously to die for. I blew out a candle, made a wish, and got even more excited about my "golden birthday" year!  I know it's going to be a good one. Tomorrow is my real birthday (the 29th) and I'll be celebrating with my family!  We're having a meat/vegan bbq and both Hank and I will be blowing out candles!  As for now, Hank and I are off to celebrate Nate's 30th birthday, Western style!  Have a great Saturday.

Here are some photos from dinner:


birthday dinner

birthday dinner

birthday dinner

birthday dinner

birthday dinner

birthday dinner

birthday dinner

birthday dinner

30 comments:

  1. love your dress! :)

    xox, eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Happy Birthday Eve!!! ;)
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend of celebrating! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun!!
    Happy early birthday & enjoy the memorial day weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so wonderful! Seeing your posts makes me want to take more photos of the happenings of my life. It would be so nice to look back five years from now and think - that was such a nice birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fantastic! Friends always know how to love us best!! I hope the rest of your holiday/birthday weekend is just as magical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pita jungle? holy crap is that place as awesome as it looks and sounds? i'm so happy you two have so many good friends to celebrate with and how awesome is it that you and hank have such close birthdays?! have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love birthday surprises! Such fun!

    I hope your golden birthday is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your dress!

    happy birthday, danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Golden Birthday! Those cupcakes look yummy and you look adorable, as always!!!

    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to you and your Mister :) I am happy that you had such a wonderful night!
    xo, crystal

    ReplyDelete
  11. oo! looks so yummy! i can't wait until my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely dress Belated Happy Birthday :)

    Claire M.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a lovely surprise and those cakes look amazing. Love your dress too. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh! Those cakes look incredible :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What is the recipe for the perfect life like this?

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's the 29th here now so happy birthday! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That dress is darling.
    How sweet of your friends to throw you a surprise little get together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh and Happy Birthday, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy birthday!!!! i hope you have a great day:):)

    Those cupcakes look divine! I love how she piped the frosting on and of course, sprinkles make everything look more yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good for you! Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the picture of you and your 3 friends! You all look great :) Those cupcakes look sooo yummy too

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look absolutely stunning, love!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy birthday, Dani!<3 Love your dress, you look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. you looked ravishing! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the dress so fabulous!

    Claire M.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those cupcakes were so amazing! :) So happy that you were born!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such stylish ladies!

    Kacie
    www.acollectionofpassions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. so so sweet! i'm glad you had a wonderful birthday! you look stunning in your dress!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips