Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday links to love

sweetest boy

Hello and happy Friday! Today's been a super productive day so far, and it kind of feels like a holiday, since Hank is home from work on a weekday!  Just ignore the swollen face and painful jaw and we're having a grand old time!  But really, Hank is doing well. He had all four wisdom teeth pulled, but since they weren't impacted it was a fairly quick process. Hank's right here next to me, eating mashed potatoes and says he was quite surprised with how un-horrible it ended up being. That makes me so happy!  So we are just taking it easy for the rest of the weekend, laying low, relaxing and recuperating. It's going to be so nice to do a whole lot of nothing, especially after my whirlwind Phoenix trip last week.  This evening we actually started a new televisions series, Sons of Anarchy, and we're absolutely hooked, two episodes in. And Jax? Oh man. What a cutie pie. He's a biker version of some of my main celeb crushes: Kurt Cobain, Heath Ledger, and Jordan Catalano. (yes, I realize two of them are deceased and one isn't even a real person. Whatever).  SOA thought is pretty much amazing and I can't wait to watch more.

I hope all of you have the best weekend, whatever you find yourselves up to! Here are some links on this very late Friday evening:

It's AZ Bloggers Week over at Dream Book Design- check out my feature!

I LOVE Kyla's Friday Finds this week.

This has got to be my favorite new feature at any blog in a long, long time. Can't wait to see more!

Elizabeth's goals about getting healthier were really inspiring!  I truly enjoy reading motivating posts like this one.

A big welcome to baby Arlo! Congratulations, Jordans!

Liz's Hawaii photos are making me want to hop on a plane and head right back over there. It's been about a year since our last trip and lately I've been Hawaii-dreaming like crazy.

This entire wedding is beyond amazing. My favorite is the "Here Comes the Bride" banner.

I've been finding tons of inspiration via this awesome project by a sweet friend.

I'm loving these cute closet organizers for kids! My favorite are the Russian dolls.

Carynn shares another awesome all-natural, homemade spa treatment on her great weekly feature, Food On Your Face Friday. 

My friend Elisa draws comics and shares them on her Tumblr. They always seem to make me giggle.

Philadelphia, anyone? Katie and family should have packed me in their suitcase! This looked like such a fun trip.

Dying over Rifle Paper Co.'s Stationary Show preview. So good.

Glacier photos.

These images have my head in the clouds and so ready for summer.

And speaking of summer, I adore these beach photos over on Jess' blog!

What a fun, creative idea for a kid's room/gift!

You go, girl!

And finally, here are two blogs that I've really been enjoying lately: one and two.


p.s. some things coming up in the next couple of days: a shop my closet pop up blog and a book review (or two)!

Have a good night!

30 comments:

  1. I love when I make it in your Friday Links :) Let's go bak to Hawaii NOWWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, getting wisdom teeth pulled is no fun, but I'm glad he's doing well! Those glacier photos are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Hank! I thought the same thing when I got my wisdom teeth out! Was much easier than a root canal :(. Anyways, Henry looks SO CUTE in that picture! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch, wisdom teeth removal! I think the hardest part for me was waiting for my face to un-swell so I could go out in public again :p

    I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE SOA! It's addicting. I finally got my husband to start watching it a week and a half ago and he's already halfway through season three.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my brother just got married and they had a 'here comes the bride' banner carried by twin brothers. it was too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great links!
    And Jordan Catalano will forever have my heart too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! Thanks so much for including our trip! :) I wish we could've packed you guys! And I have the biggest crush on Heath Ledger too! I was thinking about watching The Dark Knight last night. He's sooo amazing in that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also love "That is All." Just found that blog the other day and added it to the blogroll right quick. Glad Hank is feeling somewhat better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad Hank didn't have problems with getting his teeth out! Dave just got all 4 of his out not too long ago. It was so sad! I'm still trying to pretend I don't mine out :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the shout out <3
    xoxo
    have a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. danielle! we've been watch SOA this week too! it's crazy. before my husband gets home from work i always get a text and it'll be like, "READY FOR SOA?!" we're hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Consider this comment as me giving you a huge hug. I was so surprised to see me listed. <3 <3

    I also loved Liz's photos. There was such a romantic quality to all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for posting the link! Loved having you in the series! My hubby and I are both obsessed with SOA as well! Jax, swooooon! Have a relaxing weekend:)
    <3,
    adri
    Www.dreambookdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh man, i'm a HUGE fan of sons. just wait until you get further into it. you won't be able to stop watching them back to back to back! my husband and i would watch 5 or 6 a night when we were catching up. it was kinda amazing, and kinda ridiculous :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love sons of anarchy! my boyfriend and i just watched the 3rd season in a week and im dying for the next season to start!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That picture of Henry is SO adorable! Love that age... (to babysit, anyway.) Thanks for linking me, :)

    Carynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. yay book reviews!! i have a feeling i'm getting a kindle as a gift next week, so i'm so excited to get some fresh ideas for books!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YAY for productive days! i loved the link on getting healthier. it's so inspiring and motivating to read others goals. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh that picture of you two is just darling! Our little babies are growing up so fast!! Happy Weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  21. SOA is my hub & I's FAVORITE show! It's amazing! I am STOKED for this next season to start!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh I just LOOOVE SOA! The last season was AMAZING! Now you're going to always make up stories in your head whenever you see a biker "gang" driving past you. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  23. i too love jordan catalano forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  24. tell hank to take it easy for at least a week. i just got my wisdom teeth out a month ago. i'm normally a very active person and sitting in bed all day was really getting to me. i was feeling much better around the fifth day so i decided to lift some free weights and somehow that caused me to have dry sockets! it was so painful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a cutie pie he is! love the links as always<3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Look at Henry's little pants and shoes! He's stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  27. loooove sons of anarchy! just wait for season two, it's gets a million times better! hit me up on twitter (@sillygrrl) i will totally nerd out with you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. If you think Jax is a cutie, you should definitely check out Green Street Hooligans. It's a movie about soccer in the UK and Charlie Hunnum is the lead in it. He's fantastic. It's a pretty violent movie but one of my favorites. Also, he's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips