Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mama & Baby Style

Hello and happiest Wednesday to all of you!  This is my second post-baby style post, and I'd really like to thank each of you for all your kind words on our first venture. You are all so sweet and made my day with all your nice comments. Thank you (from Henry and me). 

Mama is wearing:

green and white striped dress: Forever 21
gold initial "D" necklace: Anthropologie
Gimmik platforms: c/o Blowfish

Baby is wearing:

striped long sleeved tee: c/o Tea Collection
brown shorts: Target
shoes: Vans

I should also add that I am wearing the loveliest perfume, c/o Kaboodle and Fresh. It's the roller ball scent from the Mother's Day Sugar Delight Gift Set and I'm so in love with it. I've used Fresh products before, but this may just be my favorite scent so far (with the lemon a close second).

This outfit was something I wore out to dinner, and I just wanted to make note that this is not a breast-feeding friendly outfit. I get a lot of questions about how I am able to feed Henry in a lot of the dresses you see me in, and to answer, I don't! I typically only wear those dresses when we'll be out for a few hours and I know I won't have to feed him until we get home. If we'll be out all day and I'll need to feed him while we're out, I'm sure to wear more bf-ing appropriate clothing. I'll try and incorporate some of those outfits into upcoming posts, too!

But for now, here's me, squinting in the sun, in one of my favorite, non-breastfeeding-friendly dresses, perfect for a quick dinner out with my boys! ;)





Mama & Baby style

Mama & Baby style




Have a great day!

39 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Love the shoes
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And i do love those shoes, they seem to go with everything. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress!
    I wish we had Forever 21 in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE that outfit on you. Henry looks super adorable as per usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress! You're SO pretty!
    And your baby...what a STUD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is your dress really from F21? It's so adorable! I love the sweet vintage cut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yellow is a very fetching color on you. Very cute Mama and Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great dani! and look at the baby! cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yeah - that dress is totally adorable. And, the shoes are fabulous.

    XO
    Carly

    All This Grace and Charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable. What a great idea! =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your whole outfit is beautiful :-)
    and your hair!!! its getting so long and its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dress! Is it from this season? Henry's so cute also. Love the baby mama style posts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour you. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yellow striped dress... *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  15. so sweet! love the yellow and the stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy gorgeousness! You look so beautiful, lady. I really love that dress and those shoes are just perfect! :]

    Henry is just so adorable and so stylish! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi cuties!! wish we were shopping buddies. love to you. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are the cutest mom, ever! I love that dress and it is a great color for you! =] And of course Henry is as cute as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your blog and that dress!!! I used to hate the color yellow, what is wrong with me?! Its always nice to see other moms that have alot of tattoos and aren't afraid to show it! Keep up the awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Danielle, You are the cutest human ever.
    EVER!

    I love this dress!! And those shoes are pretty perfect. Trying to refrain from going to buy them right now.... and I've heard they are super comfortable!

    I wish we were closer so I could hug your cute self in person and Henry. What a little stud already!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That yellow dress you're wearing is SUPER cute. I love how your tattoos are just peaking out a tiny bit! And your baby boy? Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are too cute! And Henry is adorable as ever! <3

    I would never guess you got that dress at F21! Maybe Modcloth or elsewhere, but not F21! LOVE! <333!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You and baby Henry look absolutely darling! I LOVE your dress, and pretty Blowfish Shoes! And Henry looks darling in his little Vans!


    <333

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look so adorable :D Love it!!!!! i want tattoos, but I don´t now what XDD

    take care.


    http://princesscorner-ruzu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. That dress is from Forever?! I thought for sure it'd be vintage! It fits you so well. And I just ordered those Gimmiks in brown... they look great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your blog is so cute!
    Love your dress :)


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look so beautiful and adorable, as always.
    You are giving me the baby itch- my boyfriend has dubbed me "bay-cray" haha

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the outfit! Your blog is really great--I'm glad I found it :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous outfit! Love you blog:) being a mom is the best thing ever:)

    Olya

    modafile.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips