Sunday, July 17, 2011

Goodbye and farewell!

walking

Or, I guess I should say...see you soon!

My little family and I are about to embark on a long East Coast vacation, so in our absence I've set up tons of guest posts from some of my blogging pals. I tried to mix it up a bit this time and host some friends who haven't guest posted here yet, and I know you're going to have fun meeting some new bloggers and finding new reads.

A couple of thank yous -

1. Thank you to all of you wonderful ladies who are blog-sitting for me in my absence!  I'm looking forward to a nice, long break.

2. Thank you to our wonderful full-time housesitter and our dogsitter! Nothing is better than leaving and knowing knowing the things and pup we love are in good hands 24/7.

Alright friends, we are off!  I am actually NOT bringing my computer with me, which feels pretty insane but I am so excited to just enjoy time with my family without even opening up my Macbook. I will have my iPhone though and will be documenting our journey via Twitter and Instagram, so feel free to follow along if you'd like.

See you in a few weeks. Atlantic Ocean, here we come!

25 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time, Danielle, Hank and Henry! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband and I will be along the east coast for the next three weeks! maybe I'll run into you! Highly unlikely, but you never know :). lol. Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a lovely trip - the east coast is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you are going to have the most wonderful trip! I'll miss you big time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you need time away from technology! Good for you. Have a great vacation with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo was taken on my street! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so exciting for you, have a wonderful trip xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a safe trip. I am now following you on twitter to keep all up to date.

    Kelly @
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg my heart skipped a beat when i saw the subject line of this post!! lol have a great trip and enjoy every minute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This picture is really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yey!your going to be close!You're going to stop in Ny right?
    Hope to see you around!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog! Come on over and join in on my Giveaway!

    xo, Strawberry Moth

    ReplyDelete
  13. have a wonderful time! if you have time in jersey, please get a french toast cupcake from mr cupcakes! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips