Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Henry's first baseball game // Sakura Bloom Styleathon Round 3

Henry's first baseball game

This past weekend Henry attended his first baseball game, so of course we made a video to commemorate such a fun day.  This particular video is a little special though, because it's also my Sakura Bloom Styleathon Round 3 submission. 


I can't tell you all enough how much babywearing has truly changed my little family's life. Sponsored posts and slings aside, I 110% support Sakura Bloom and what they stand for. I've spoken about it before, but I'd always been a little apprehensive about babywearing in the past- I wasn't sure if it was for me, if I could actually be comfortable carrying around a baby in a piece of fabric, etc. etc.  I was so wrong. Once I gave it a try I was completely hooked, and now I can't imagine parenting any other way.  I am so thankful that I was invited to be a part of this project, and besides the obvious bonus of meeting new mamas and getting to know them, I got to know a lot more about myself, too. We'll move forward as a babywearing family, and I'll continue to profess my love for these slings to every parent I meet that asks me what this piece of fabric and ring is all about. Thank you Leigh, Sakura Bloom, Marla Cielo, Selima Optique, and Lilla P. for making this journey so fashionable and fun. And thanks again to all of the awesome Moms I met while doing this project- we're all so different and it's been amazing being along for the ride with all of you fabulous women!

And now, here is our movie - Henry's first baseball game:






Outfit details-

Pure Linen sling: c/o Sakura Bloom
coral dress: Urban Outfitters
white leather flip flops: Tory Burch
burgundy sunglasses: c/o Selima Optique
woven clutch: c/o Marla Cielo

Henry's first baseball game

18 comments:

  1. Ohhh my gosh so cute!! What a fun family memory! Hd is getting so big ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mini movie was so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video (and the song!). Henry is looking more and more grown up every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, your video is adorable! Little Henry is just the sweetest thing ever all snuggled up with you in his sling. Keeee-ute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! Henry is so so cute! I really wish I would have been more educated on babywearing when my guys were little. I'm so glad you're loving it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. henry is just adorable and getting so big! the movie is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a creative entry! i love the song and video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dani the video was SO cute! I love when you pretend to feed him the hot dog and then are like PSYCH! Hahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great video! I really want ballpark food now. I wish I would have know more about baby wearing when mine was little.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh!! That video is so adorable. He is just the sweetest thing ever, I swear. It looks like you guys had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such an awesome video dani! and the picture of him sucking his thumb at the end is the sweetest! i'm very happy to have learned of your blog through the styleathon - i'll definitely be checking in with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg that thumb sucking is so freaking cute, he is just looking at you with pure love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I just LOVE the picture in the sling - how cute is he?? Sweet, sweet, sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your videos are so great! I'm inspired to try one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so adorable! max and henry would be fast baseball-loving friends.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww, henry is so precious! i'm not a mama, yet (soon!) & i'd definitely give it a shot but babywearing still makes me a little nervous. even when it's not my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely adore your video! It's so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete