Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shoe Week...starts tomorrow!

Tomorrow is not just another Monday- it's actually the start of a fun-filled SHOE WEEK!  And "what exactly is a Shoe Week?" you may be asking...well, I just kind of made it up so let me be the one to tell you. Everyday this next week Big Buddha (part of Steve Madden) will be graciously giving away a pair of super cute shoes to one of you. The giveaway will open at 8am each day, and you will have a few ways to comment for multiple entries. Then at 8pm each night I will draw a winner! Simple. 5 days, 5 pairs, 5 winners!

Big Buddha was kind enough to send me a huge box full of shoes and let me tell you, they aren't just incredibly adorable- they're incredibly comfy too!  I'm really excited to be working with them, and I'm even more excited to be able to pass such a neat giveaway along to all of you!

Just so you have a heads up, tomorrow I'll be giving away a pair of the Zig wedges in yellow. They're one of my most favorite pairs that they sent me and like I mentioned above, they're beyond comfortable.  And hello, how cute are they?!

 
See you at 8am, and happy Shoe Week!

xoxo

DO NOT ENTER AT THIS POST - SEE THE ACTUAL GIVEAWAY POST ABOVE.

22 comments:

  1. Danielle! This is amazing I'm so excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!!
    :D

    xoxo
    Olivia
    OliviaMansion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are so cute! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    That means I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This is right up my alley! I'm so excited, I can't even stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am suuuper excited for this contest! Did you already announce who one the fabulous necklace?! I just love you blog in general, not to mention how wonderful your prizes always are =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really, really hope they are in my size *hint hint* (size 7!)
    They are way too adorable... I. can't. even. breath!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look cuuuuttee!! But it's probably US citizens only?? Really cool thing to do though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited for this, how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I'm kind of ridiculously excited now! This is awesome! Also, Those wedges are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO excited. Those yellow wedges are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great! Can't wait to see them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://twitter.com/#!/missteacups

    carly
    dear.love@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh you better believe I want these....

    Carynn

    carynn.eren@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. of course i am a follower!!
    maria
    littletreevintage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. tweeted about it!

    maria
    littletreevintage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow. I haven't been a big fan of this huge platform trend, but these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips