Thursday, July 7, 2011

This week on Hello Giggles!

I get little bits of mama knowledge from all over the place, and today I'm talking about the one and only Peg Bundy, and what I've learned from her.

Check it out over on Hello Giggles!


  1. Hehe I was also not allowed to watch Married With Children, or Ren & Stimpy, The Simpsons, Beavis & Butthead etc. They're all so tame compared to what kids have access to now.

    Never watched MWC myself but I really liked your article. :)

  2. Hysterical - I loved every bit of it. 90's pop culture is probably my favorite thing. Ever.

    I was also banned from watching Married with Children. However, thanks to a world pre-parental controls, I managed to sneak in hundreds of hours of it anyway.

    I can't wait until you get to the column on Rosanne...

  3. Love this! I definitely adore Claire Huxtable, too. Cindy Walsh from Beverley Hills, 90210 is another good one (and a show MY mother let me watch while none of the other kids could ... thanks, Mom.) Also, if you don't watch Modern Family yet, you might want to make it the next show you try out. Claire Dunphy and Gloria Prichett are two of the best TV moms ever ... and the rest of the cast is equally hilarious/awesome. Looking forward to your next column!

  4. Off the topic...but what's going on with journal day? I loved the idea and hope you will keep it going :)

    Right, off to read this now...

  5. Tina:

    Journal Day is still happening, it's not a weekly feature though. I'm trying not to get roped into feeling so obligated to share via these "every Wednesday" kinda things, so it will happen 2-3 times a month. The next one will be next week! :)

    I'm so glad you like it! <3

  6. I'm sure you already know this... but as a fellow Sons of Anarchy fan I feel it is my duty to inform you that Peggy Bundy is in fact Gemma Teller!

  7. Oh Peggy bundy. I've always been jealous of her hair. If you don't watch sons of anarchy you should check it out, she plays a badass biker mom! And she's still hot.

  8. I always love reading your Hello Giggles posts- you are such a sweetie!

    I wasn't allowed to watch Married with Children either, but I remember sneaking in episodes at friends' houses. Peg was so sassy! Their family may have been unorthodox but in the end they all loved each other and that was the important thing. :) Hmm... I wonder if I can find Married with Children on DVD... :)

    Have a great weekend!


Blogging tips