Friday, July 15, 2011

This week on Hello Giggles!

 I forgot to share my HG post this week! If you'd like to read a little about how I got over my body issues...via a squatting here!

As always, thank you for all your support. <3


  1. This was a PERFECT story and couldn't be more relatable! I was in labor for 33 hours and imagined myself with a cute messy ponytail and glowing skin.,,not a practically naked, bloated from 25hrs of IV fluids, writhing in pain, moaning, miserable looking version of myself. Because our vitals were dropping and my daughter's heart kept stopping, there were 8 medical people in that room when she finally arrived.

    She'll be 1 yr old one week from today. Love your blog and your honesty. Enjoy that adorable little man!!

  2. I just had a c-section with my son about a week ago. I have been having the hardest time dealing with my body issues since then. Your story and your blog are very inspirational to mom's and to women in general. How long did it take for you to lose your baby weight after your c-section?

  3. This was a great article. I haven't had any kids but I can only imagine how your body image changes in such a situation. much love you lady!

  4. i can totally relate. after my first son was born, i joked with my husband that i had absolutely no shame left. but it's true! i had suffered from poor self esteem and body issues. after 9 months of everyone having free access to my body, those issues were kind of thrown out the window.

    oh yeah, and during my first 'push,' i farted right in my doctor's face. yeah...there goes that shame i was talking about.

    and this may be totally TMI, but sex with my hubby is better now too, because i'm so much more comfortable in my own skin. and i'm so much more aware of how awesome of a vessel my body is.

  5. Haha! This is SO CUTE! & I've been absolutely LOVING Hello Giggles since it came out. Super sweet!



Blogging tips