Okay. So when Black and Decker first contacted me about reviewing their new steam mop, I have to admit I was a little excited, because my Mom has a fancy steam mop that I've been coveting for some time. And yes, I realize that fully puts me into the grown up category but I don't mind one bit! B&D sent us over one, and we are so in love with it. We have a mix of large tile and carpet throughout our home, and Henry is all over the place, so we needed something I could use everyday to sanitize the tiled floor, but without scary chemicals. I'm self-admittedly a bit of a neat freak, but I also really love spending time doing fun things (cleaning the floor does not fall into that category!), so we've been looking for a mop that is quick and easy to use, and gets the job done.
Enter the Black and Decker Steam Mop.
This thing is awesome. I love that it's a chemical-free way to clean and I can feel comfortable having Henry crawl around on the floor without thinking about all the germs (or hazardous chemicals) he's picking up along the way. I also really like the dial that turns to the specific type of floor you have in your home. We may eventually put in hardwood flooring in some of our front rooms, so I like that this mop kind of grows with you too.
From their website:
- The power of steam deep cleans floors killing 99.9% of germs, mites, and bacteria without using chemicals
- Smart SelectTM dial automatically releases the right amount of steam according to the floor type
- Safe on all sealed hard floors - even delicate enough for hardwoods
- Swivel steering for easy maneuverability around furniture and in tight spaces
- 15 second heat-up - ready fast, no pumping required
So, here's how to enter the giveaway:
For your initial entry:
Be sure you're a follower of this blog, and leave a comment with your name and email address, and tell me how you'd use the steam mop. What will you clean up? For us, I love to keep our floors squeaky clean so Henry can go where he pleases!
For up to three additional entries:
- Like Black & Decker on Facebook
- Follow Black & Decker on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway with a link to the blog post
This giveaway will close one week from today on Monday, September 5th.