Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday links to love!

love this one.

Happy Friday, y'all! Is is just me, or is saying "y'all" kind of fun? Anyway, it's Friday, and we have another busy weekend on the horizon. Tomorrow is my bestest friend Sarah's bachelorette party, and being the Matron of Honor, it was my duty to plan it! We'll be spending the evening at Hotel Valley Ho in Scottsdale, enjoying dinner at a local wine bar and pizzeria, and going out in Old Town. The next day it's all about pool time and relaxation. Hank is coming down to Phoenix with me and staying with Henry at my parents' for the evening. It's safe to say I'm pretty "pumped out" at this point and if I never have to switch my trust Medela on again I'll be happy. Alas, it won't be, but I'm thankful this is the last time I'll be leaving Henry for the next month or so. However, tomorrow night is going to be great and I'm really excited for Sarah to have a good time!

And being that is it Friday, here are some links to check out-

Check me out talking about making it work as a mama over on Letters to Ames.

Here's my very favorite post of the week- Mandy is just so honest and I could relate to this a lot.

And this is a very close second for favorite post - keywords AMAZING and "TROOP BEVERLY HILLS." Just click it, trust me.

Like falafel? Like pistachios? Then try this!

All of this is just so pretty. And those shoes! Love.

Hey celebrity lovers! Dog lover too?  Here's your new favorite Tumblr. You can thank me later.

I really like this head scarf tutorial. Simple yet inspiring.

Two of my favorite people, one place!

7-layer Greek dip: I feel like this would be a huge hit at a little get together.

I go back and forth with wanting to chop my hair off, and this post doesn't help one bit.

I'm such an avocado junkie so this pasta looks pretty darn amazing.

Henry needs one of these. So cute!

Alright. This place just kicked Greece off my top places to visit. ;) But really, Pie Ranch?! Ahhh. I need to be there.

I really love the idea of food in jars, so this round up is right up my alley.

Want a new playlist to listen to?  I'm liking Natalie's August mix!

Oh my word! I love Tom!

I totally enjoyed reading Lauren's summer recap post! I may have to do one of my own. 

One of my favorite families has now expanded to add a furry little someone!

This dinner looks delicious - and I definitely need to try the dressing.

And finally, I've been loving a couple blog more than ever this week- one and two!

Enjoy, and happy weekend!

14 comments:

  1. I look forward to these every Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these post! This one was extra good! Loved so many of the links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts! And that head scarf tutorial is awesome! I will definitely be trying it out :)

    Katiediditt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Friday links! I'm just getting back into the whole blog thing and exploring yours is always amazing! It's never "just 5 minutes!"... like I always tell the kids!

    alwaysonemorething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These posts always make me happy :) I also loved Lauren and Mandy's posts, awesome to give them recognition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I go through the "I want to chop my hair off" phase every six months or so, and finding cute haircuts definitely makes it harder not to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Danielle! It's Alison Haight from RMHS. Talked to Jan the other night and she said you messaged her. I've been checking out your blog for a couple months and LOVE it. You seem so happy and you're a GREAT mommy! I just thought I would finally post and say hi! I'm going to leave my email here even though you're probably not suppose to do this. I'm not at all up on the blogging etiquette. Alisonhaight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the links, but a $46.00 stuffed animal? Holy bananas! :)

    Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all the links especially the one about falafel!
    enjoy your weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it!
    http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/
    Irene wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it!
    http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/
    Irene wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  12. the picture is sooo amazing!
    i love love love it!! :)

    greetz from germany!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore your blog! I'm your newest follower!
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Friday Links! I've found so many other cute blogs from Sometimes Sweet.

    tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips